mount attack in a sentence
1) The attack was mounted by eight armed men.
2) A railroad cut and fence line soon halted the mounted attack.
3) There has been further violence as protesters mount attacks on .
4) John accuses you of mounting a straw man attack.
mount attack example sentences5) In the afternoon the Muslims mounted another attack.
6) A decision was then made to mount an attack.
7) The expedition mounted a surprise attack on 23 May 1786.
8) Canvey continued to mount attacks and looked really dangerous coming forward.
9) On July 19, the angry passengers mounted an attack.
10) This movement attracted very heavy fire, which stopped the mounted attack.
11) The Germans again mounted attacks near Monschau and again were repulsed.
12) The final attack mounted by the M-113 company failed.
13) Anyone using this information may mount a man-in-the-middle attack.
14) Kierkegaard mounted an attack on Christian institutions in his final years.
example sentences with attack15) Yet with the Viet Cong spent no further attack was mounted .
16) The proposed attack was never mounted .
17) Māori besieged the town before mounting a frontal attack in July 1847.
18) Ula mounted a surprise attack one night and captured the city.
19) Three men had mounted an incompetent attack on Trent at Bacalar.
20) He mounts a surprise attack, a daring but a desperate assault.
21) The RAF mounted air attacks on Japanese targets to support the deception.
22) That evening an attack was mounted on a tyre factory in Birmingham.
23) The Royalists mounted several small-scale counter attacks, to no avail.
24) It is possible to mount a meet-in-the-middle attack which is more powerful.
25) Further attacks were mounted in December.
26) But I would mount an attack on Sandra Bullock's career.
27) Meanwhile, the French were mounting a major attack on Boulogne.
How to use attack in a sentence28) The enemy, however, was also able to mount battalion-size attacks.
29) Meanwhile, Australian and US forces mounted diversionary attacks around Salamaua.
30) The misnagdim mounted a counter attack.
31) The controlled machines being used to mount the attacks send a stream of packets.
32) Russia is far too weak to mount a conventional military attack on the West.
33) Another attack was mounted on 15 July but made no ground against tenacious resistance.
34) Finally, I'll click on the button to start mounting the attack.
35) For example, I'll choose port 80 to mount a Web-based attack.
36) At the beginning of 1976, a number of attacks were mounted against Buddhism.
37) It mounted attacks against the infrastructure in Lima, killing civilians in the process.
38) Chinese forces also mounted surprise attacks against Xiongnu who traded at the border markets.
39) attacks were mounted only at night, ceding daylight hours for recovery and dispersal.
40) After 11:00, firefighters mounted a two-pronged attack against the fires.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of mount attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of mount attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with mount attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word mount attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with mount attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of mount attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of mount attack
Compound Sentences with mount attack
Complex Sentences with mount attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with mount attack