motor area in a sentence
1) These medial areas are termed the cingulate motor areas .
2) Do primary sensory and motor areas contribute at all?
3) area 6 is the premotor or supplemental motor area .
motor area example sentences4) Observation of other motor areas bear this theory out.
5) The motor areas are located in both hemispheres of the cortex.
6) The role of ventral medial wall motor areas in bimanual co-ordination.
7) That 's associated with responses in motor areas of your brain.
8) Supplementary motor area structure and function: Review and hypothesis.
9) area 4 corresponds to the precentral gyrus or primary motor area .
10) The brain contains several motor areas that project directly to the spinal cord.
11) The cerebral cortex has premotor and motor areas that control speech and writing.
12) Explicit timing often involves the supplementary motor area and the right prefrontal cortex.
13) Supplementary motor areas and premotor cortex, which "select" voluntary movements.
14) The premotor area or supplemental motor area is immediately anterior to the motor strip.
15) The first microstimulation study of cingulate motor areas in the macaque monkey.
example sentences with motor area16) Other motor-related brain areas exert secondary effects by projecting to the primary motor areas .
17) SMA, supplementary motor area ; BA, Brodmann's area.
18) Results point to a broader involvement of the dPMC and other motor areas .
19) Additionally, activation can be observed in the supplementary motor area and parietal lobe.
20) Patients with lesions to the supplementary motor area have also presented with ideomotor apraxia.
21) MEG also accurately pinpoints sources in primary auditory, somatosensory, and motor areas .
22) Talairach, J. & Bancaud, J. The supplementary motor area in man.
23) Functionally speaking, the PPC is situated between sensory and motor areas in the brain.
24) These hypothalamic nuclei send output signals to motor areas that can generate actions to rectify deficiencies.
25) A striking demonstration of similarities in the organization of cortical motor areas between prosimians and monkeys.
26) Penfield, W. & Welch, K. The supplementary motor area of the cerebral cortex.
27) Complications from brain injury to motor areas of the brain like reduced coordination could be improved.
28) Showers, M. J. C. The cingulate gyrus: additional motor area and cortical autonomic regulator.
How to use motor area in a sentence29) The right half of the motor area controls the left side of the body, and vice versa.
30) The first demonstration of functional specialization of the rostral and caudal cingulate motor areas in the monkey.
31) They hypothesized that it is caused by the basal ganglia and the supplementary motor area (SMA).
32) Vocal control by forebrain motor areas and direct cortical projections to vocal motor neurons are both features of vocal learning.
33) areas projecting to motor areas are densely interconnected with other prefrontal cortical regions, reflecting integration for executive motor control.
34) Experimental studies have revealed that this coding paradigm is widely used in the sensor and motor areas of the brain.
35) The localisation of motor areas with TMS has also been seen to correlate closely to MEG and also fMRI.
36) Bates, J. F. & Goldman-Rakic, P. S. Prefrontal connections of medial motor areas in the rhesus monkey.
37) The cerebral cortex contains motor areas , sensory areas and large regions that are neither clearly sensory nor motor in function.
38) Shima, K. & Tanji, J. Role for cingulate motor area cells in voluntary movement selection based on reward.
39) We are all prodigious olympians in perceptual and motor areas , so good that we make the difficult look easy.
40) In the rearmost portion of each frontal lobe is a motor area ( 4 ), which helps control voluntary movement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of motor area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of motor area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with motor area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word motor area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with motor area.
20 examples of simple sentences of motor area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of motor area
Compound Sentences with motor area
Complex Sentences with motor area
Compound-Complex Sentences with motor area