motley assortment in a sentence
1) Pluto's court as a literary setting could bring together a motley assortment of characters.
2) Cowboys were joined by a motley assortment of buffalo hunters, gunmen, adventurers, and crooks.
3) During her journey, Aurora meets a motley assortment of pilgrims, each of whom has lost something.
4) The site lists a motley assortment of approximately a million services, some of which sound like performance art.
motley assortment example sentences5) Included in this motley assortment of carnage are five metre gauge Stephensons, of which two are pre-1910.
6) A motley assortment of local manufactures, Muslim imports, and French and English rejects defied standardized supply or training.
7) Allen spoke German and Yiddish before he spoke English, and grew up in a household filled with a motley assortment of uncles, aunts, cousins, and the dross of his father's moneymaking schemes.
8) I went out with a motley assortment of unlikely "suitors", feeling obligated to go out with whatever protoplasm happened to ask me out.
9) My new motley assortment of cohorts and I began at once to look for any clues as to where we should start our investigation.
10) The two quick seasons follow the exploits of the Party Down crew, a motley assortment of aspiring actors and writers catering a different Los Angeles shindig every week.
11) A motley assortment of street booksellers on West 4th street, in Greenwich Village, New York City, are first introduced.
12) Moreover, Coastal Command's motley assortment of Ansons, Whitleys, and Hampdens were unable to carry the standard 450 lb (205 kg) depth charge; that needed Wellingtons or Sunderlands.
13) The city's garrison, a motley assortment of regular troops and militia led by Quebec's provincial governor, General Guy Carleton, suffered a small number of casualties.
14) The group was a motley assortment of novelists, sound poets, painters, film-makers, revolutionaries, bohemians, alcoholics, petty criminals, lunatics, under-age girls and self-proclaimed failures.
example sentences with assortment15) Take a seat on one of the food court-style fixed metal tables and soak in the boisterous, neighbourly atmosphere, as a motley assortment of Tai Po locals stop in for a tea, a chat and a snack.
16) It inhabits a real world where its brand of free-form independent radio is an endangered species kept alive by the generosity and compassion of a motley assortment of kindhearted iconoclasts .
17) It appears to be a matter of quirky national pride to have such a motley assortment of vintage vehicles still lurching over Malta's rutted roads.
18) Open All Night derived most of its comedy from the motley assortment of folks who wandered into the 264 Store during the wee hours.
19) farrago - A motley assortment or a medley; a jumble or conglomeration; a hodgepodge.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of motley assortment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of motley assortment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with motley assortment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word motley assortment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with motley assortment.
20 examples of simple sentences of motley assortment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of motley assortment
Compound Sentences with motley assortment
Complex Sentences with motley assortment
Compound-Complex Sentences with motley assortment