mother aunt in a sentence
1) His mother's aunt and cousins were sent to Auschwitz and never seen again.
2) Family members said Rebecca Degrafreed was a good mother, aunt and sister.
3) Their mistreatment of their own mothers, aunts, wives and daughters is well documented.
4) For example, Francesco Marino Mannoia's mother, aunt and sister were murdered.
mother aunt example sentences5) The book consists of recipes passed down through her mother, aunts, cousins and longtime friends.
6) They later lived with his mother's aunt, where she and Chamlong spun jute thread.
7) The statement from the Mandela grandchildren said " our mothers, aunts and lawyer have our full support.
8) Lesley, 25, a clerkess from Greenock, is with her mother, aunt and two sisters.
9) The walls are lined with shelves of books belonging to Bridges, her mother, aunt, and grandfather, Dr. Roth.
10) Neither my mother, aunt, or grandmothers are small breasted, so even with my family I felt out of place.
11) Her mother, aunts, uncle, and grandmother all played and sang, helping to foster her love of music, and she joined her first choir in fourth grade.
12) He must also cover his private parts from other Maharim like such as his sister, mother, aunt, and anyone else.
13) Now, it is commonplace for the laboring mother to have support not just from her partner but also another figure, whether that be a mother, aunt, sister, friend or professional labor support doula.
14) If you're on Twitter join us and tweet out something positive about yourself so we can share with our daughters, nieces, mothers, aunts, grandmothers, friends, and all of our sisters.
example sentences with aunt15) If you have a mother, aunt, sister or friend who is older and experiencing prolapse, why not give her a gift of First Aid for Prolapse for Elders ?
16) In pre-colonial times until the abolition of their monarchies, a Serer king would be required to crown his mother, maternal aunt or sister as Lingeer (queen) after his own coronation.
17) At Northam Primary School (in an area where many crew members lived), all the children lost a father, mother, aunt, uncle, brother or sister on the "Titanic".
18) The "subordinate womenfolk", i.e. mothers, aunts and grandmothers account for up to 42.9% of the moral education of our respondents.
19) Amy Tan did not participate in the casting, even though Tan's mother, aunts, and four-year-old niece were extras in the movie, as well as Janet Yang's parents and Tan herself briefly.
20) Blackwell's mother, aunt, and three elder sisters opened a school in their home, while thirteen-year-old Henry and his brother Sam took clerking jobs.
21) He was brought up by his mother's aunt and uncle, Félix and Bernarda, whom Darío considered, in his infancy, to be his real parents.
22) After a boy's head is shaved completely, his mother, aunts, and sisters come to him to rinse any hair from their necks.
23) My mother's aunts and cousins in Italy don't know where she is and I wouldn't tell them if they asked.
24) She lived there with her mother, aunt, and grandparents who did not get along well and consistently spoke ill of her father, to her dismay.
25) Dionne's mother, aunts and uncles were members of the Drinkard Singers, a renowned family gospel group and RCA recording artists that frequently performed throughout the New York metropolitan area.
26) The problem is that mothers, aunts, and grandmothers do not realize how much those words can affect a young girl and her outlook on life.
27) My parents named me Bonella after one of my mothers aunts, to whom she was particularly close
28) It devastates everyone from those in the national spotlight, down to the people we know in our own neighborhoods in our communities: our sisters, mothers, aunts, colleagues, and friends."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of mother aunt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of mother aunt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with mother aunt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word mother aunt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with mother aunt.
20 examples of simple sentences of mother aunt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of mother aunt
Compound Sentences with mother aunt
Complex Sentences with mother aunt
Compound-Complex Sentences with mother aunt