moral authority in a sentence
1) I recognize no human moral authority outside my existential self.
2) They are both sources of social and moral authority .
3) He was a serious man with moral authority.
4) Without his moral authority, Powell is nobody.
moral authority example sentences5) Archy is a reference to legal and moral authority.
6) Individual freedoms trumped institutional discipline and moral authority had lost its clout.
7) To rational beings, he has delegated besides, a moral authority.
8) Science as an epistemology absolutely absolves itself of all moral authority .
9) But the Government had no moral authority in Scotland in 1987.
10) I forfeited the moral authority on that one a while back .
11) Anger, not moral authority".
12) In this way, he never yields moral authority to his opponent.
13) The moral authority of the Monarchy was restored because of her rule.
14) We do not have the moral authority to take their lives.
example sentences with authority15) moral authority counts, as they taught us at Sandhurst.
16) UN forces always come with at least a dollop of moral authority.
17) I imagine her getting chided by moral authority MC Skat Cat.
18) Peace hung by the slender thread of the DCAC's moral authority.
19) For a start, Huxley dismisses religion as a source of moral authority.
20) The regime appears to be losing moral authority as well as its confidence.
21) Even if the sanctions were limited, the mediator had a genuine moral authority.
22) His moral authority seemed boundless : some called him Russia's true tsar.
23) The Conservatives announced they had also lost confidence in the government's moral authority.
24) No power on earth has the moral authority to rob us of our land.
25) When police claim to enforce the law by breaking it their moral authority is undermined.
26) On one side, the opponents of Ben-Gurion attacked his "moral authority".
27) This is my moral authority.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Religious leaders have moral authority.
29) She was a woman of great presence, grace, warmth, and moral authority.
30) If anything, the legal system's moral authority is threatened by an untransformed bench.
31) Where is the moral authority, the great morality success story we can point to?
32) Patriarchy specifically means, however, "The legal and moral authority of fathers".
33) Kudos to the DA for recognizing their moral authority and the right to protest!
34) Your moral authority to complain about the Russians is zero, zilch, nada.
35) They give us thoughtful, unbiased, and fair sources for knowledge and moral authority.
36) In other words, Hoeveler argues that the position of victim grants women moral authority.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of moral authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of moral authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with moral authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word moral authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with moral authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of moral authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of moral authority
Compound Sentences with moral authority
Complex Sentences with moral authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with moral authority