minor amendment in a sentence
1) The report has been produced, minor amendments might occur.
2) The itinerary may be subject to minor amendment .
3) Minor amendment is frequent; major amendment not uncommon.
minor amendment example sentences4) The British colonial era made minor amendments but continued the system.
5) IDEA received minor amendments in October 1991 (Pub.
6) Minor amendments were made on the floor for the purposes of clarification.
7) The experience was very unintrusive and in many cases only minor amendments were required.
8) Following minor amendments the questionnaire was emailed to a pilot group of 12 people.
9) Since that time there have been minor amendments to the Circulation Element.
10) The Senate passed the bill on 2 April 2013, but with minor amendments .
11) Normally the specification will be reviewed by several experts, often resulting in minor amendments being made.
12) Standardized Belarusian grammar in its modern form was adopted in 1959, with minor amendments in 1985.
13) A number of minor amendments in ensuing years have sought to remove further discriminatory aspects of public policy.
14) The analysis was overwhelmingly supported, and the minor amendments requested have been included in this final version.
15) The draft statement had to undergo some further minor amendment , but was substantially accepted by the executive.
example sentences with minor amendment16) The Senate approved the full bill with a 171-165 majority on 12 April with minor amendments .
17) At the 11th Congress, the 3rd Statute was adopted with only minor amendments being made.
18) Evren made only minor amendments to Saltık's plan, titled "Operation Flag" ().
19) Mozart's arrangement, with minor amendments from Hiller, was published in 1803, after his death.
20) Minor amendments to the seating configuration were made in 2006 bringing the current capacity of the stadium to 36,310.
21) The Bill completed its passage through the House of Commons in January this year, with only minor amendments .
22) However, legislation underpinning compulsory attendance at school is in the school Attendance act of 1926, with minor amendments added.
23) Many of these were minor amendments to the force pools, e.g. extra French armor units instead of the Maginot Line.
24) During this stage the principles behind the bill can no longer be questioned, and only minor amendments will be allowed.
25) It went back to the House for concurrence on minor amendments and was sent to Bredesen for his signature into law .
26) After the meeting Putin sounded more amenable to compromise, suggesting the possibility of minor amendments to permit U.S. research and development.
27) Until 1988 the Canadian Act saw only minor amendments while the Federal Government engaged in a number of studies on copyright reform.
28) At first, the commission believed that minor amendments to the contracts would suffice to placate McCarl, but they did not.
How to use minor amendment in a sentence29) They made one minor amendment on timing; it was given a Third Reading on 5th April, and sent to the Lords.
30) We also reserve the right to make minor amendments to the article as we see fit to keep it in line with the style of content on this site.
31) To do that, however, the water district has put in place a minor amendment to the municipal contract, which has to be passed around to the customers for review.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of minor amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of minor amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with minor amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word minor amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with minor amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of minor amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of minor amendment
Compound Sentences with minor amendment
Complex Sentences with minor amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with minor amendment