ministry approve in a sentence
1) On Nov. 9, the Justice ministry approved the creation of the Albanian Communist Party.
2) In Malaysia, to open up foreign education to Malaysians, the Education ministry approved the 3+0 foreign degree programmes.
3) In January 2009 the Education ministry approved the accreditation of the country's first fully independent Arab university, Mar Elias College.
ministry approve example sentences4) On 10 March 2011, it was announced that Gbagbo had banned all French and UN aircraft from Ivorian airspace, with exceptions only if the transport ministry approved .
5) On 17 September 2013, India's Defense ministry approved the production of 235 T-90 tanks under Russian license for $1 billion.
6) The Austrian Interior ministry approved this declaration of Citizenship, but on the condition that he accept the name Dr. Otto Habsburg-Lothringen, on 8 February 1957.
7) 1933: The Air ministry approved commercial flights from Gatwick.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ministry approve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ministry approve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ministry approve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ministry approve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ministry approve.
20 examples of simple sentences of ministry approve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ministry approve
Compound Sentences with ministry approve
Complex Sentences with ministry approve
Compound-Complex Sentences with ministry approve