minister approve in a sentence
1) The minister approved six applications for 950,000 tonnes in five markets.
2) In April 2008 the EU transport ministers approved the Galileo Implementation Regulation.
3) The Prime minister approves of the obscene pay rises and profits made by the privatised monopolies.
minister approve example sentences4) In 1992, the minister approved a Bridge Order for a four lane immersed tube tunnel.
5) The NCB had a chairman, Mr Ian McGregor, of whom the Prime minister approved .
6) On 5 September 2013, the Chief minister approved a revision of fares to between 9 and 13.
7) Various public interest groups have warned that the name change will be challenged in court, should the minister approve the renaming.
8) In May 2004, EU defence ministers approved "Headline Goal 2010", extending the timelines for the EU's projects.
9) Once the minister approves the draft law, it is sent to the Prime ministers Office and Office of Legal Support Services.
10) The health ministers approved the Every Newborn Action Plan (ENAP), a roadmap to help countries sharpen their plans to reduce stillbirths and maternal and newborn deaths.
11) These were given only to those the minister approved , and had to be surrendered to an elder by every person approaching the communion table.
12) On , while Dill was inspecting the troops evacuated from Dunkirk, Clarke suggested the idea to him, and the prime minister approved the plan on the following day.
13) EDINBURGH could get a large new teaching hospital on the outskirts of the city if ministers approve a plan put forward by Lothian Health Board.
14) With some reluctance, ministers approved the export of a single aircraft but emphasised that clearance had not been given for the sale of a larger number.
15) In 1998, the Government recognized it as a settlement, and in 2001 the Defence minister approved the building of the first housing units.
example sentences with minister approve16) Should the minister approve the name change, the name will be published in the Government Gazette, giving the public opportunity to comment on the matter.
17) After the success of these actions, if the ministers approve this suggestion the further
18) If the school says "yes", suggests the diagram in the document, all is fine and the minister approves the "match" between school and sponsor and issues an academies order
19) Research ministers approve Framework
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of minister approve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of minister approve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with minister approve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word minister approve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with minister approve.
20 examples of simple sentences of minister approve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of minister approve
Compound Sentences with minister approve
Complex Sentences with minister approve
Compound-Complex Sentences with minister approve