might assume in a sentence
1) You might assume environmentalists would be unanimously supportive.
2) One might assume this menace abortionist is off the streets .
3) Corn mazes are exactly what you might assume.
4) So far, we might assume, so good.
might assume example sentences5) On initial consideration one might assume that online shopping replaces conventional shopping trips.
6) Therefore, you might assume that celebrities are effective at selling products.
7) Other cruising rules are not as generally familiar as one might assume.
8) From its appearance you might assume that it's a portable.
9) They might assume it includes eggs, which further limits my options unnecessarily.
10) Some of us might assume it's not part of our jobs.
11) From this book one might assume that BCCI was primarily a US operation.
12) The desert, he said, wasn't hot like one might assume.
13) Exercise burns calories, so you might assume it makes you feel hungrier.
14) Conclusion You might assume from above that I'm being critical of Universities.
example sentences with assume15) One might assume that these numbers are merely the normal pattern of new product distribution.
16) One might assume that during the Reconstruction Era some legitimate purpose was served in this.
17) They might assume that their loved one is only gone for a short period of time.
18) The red coloring, as one might assume, indicates a failure with the stock cooling solution.
19) Do you envision a time when the midsize firms might assume some dominance in this market?
20) Unlike most strategists, he was entirely willing to posit the form a post-nuclear world might assume.
21) You might assume that effective breastfeeding techniques are in some way "hardwired" into the human brain.
22) Seen this way, one might assume that our system is safe, evidence-based, and effective.
23) Thus, from outward appearances, one might assume that the process is firmly in place and sustaining.
24) The level of insurance cover offered by some providers is often very much lower than some clients might assume.
25) He insisted that he painted what he saw rather than what he might assume to be there.
26) Parents can also project their own anxieties onto the child, which the child might assume over time.
27) It is usually girls shown playing ball, so we might assume that our dead child was a girl.
How to use assume in a sentence28) Again, one might assume that the change of position occurred without any feelings of attitude-change or dissonance.
29) A reader might assume that the sections on planetary imaging would be of little use to deep-sky astrophotographers.
30) If these candidates would assume so much and so easily....a coached candidate might assume much more.
31) Kids might assume they've done something wrong when the director calls cut, or calls for another take.
32) If you notice your overweight dog has started to snore, you might assume it's no big deal.
33) One might assume that Reed was talking about families, but the statement we're checking isn't specific.
34) One might assume that Wulfstan, given his political eminence, headed the Northumbrian party which elected Eirik.
35) This By-Law simply insured that any claim the society might assume in regard to Mrs. Eddys writings was severed.
36) One might assume that this would mean necessarily that the C. and A.G. audited all the Health Authorities.
37) The rules are simple, but figuring out the clues may require a little more effort than you might assume.
38) The story does not indicate whether Egaeus's birth caused his mother's death, but readers might assume so.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of might assume
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of might assume with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with might assume
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word might assume in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with might assume.
20 examples of simple sentences of might assume. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of might assume
Compound Sentences with might assume
Complex Sentences with might assume
Compound-Complex Sentences with might assume