merit attention in a sentence
1) The extras on disc two merit attention.
2) And this sumptuous, spectacular movie merits attention.
3) T he new legislation raises several issues that merit attention.
4) Asian "soft authoritarianism" merits attention for two reasons.
merit attention example sentences5) The support of groups involved in Africa alone would merit attention.
6) A close encounter, meriting attention by astronomers.
7) Another area that merits attention is the Cenvat credit scheme .
8) The garden buildings nevertheless merit attention.
9) That said, Bazz's performances continue to merit attention here.
10) Four other specific areas merit attention.
11) So the issue obviously merits attention.
12) But it is as a satirist that Skelton merits attention.
13) Drug-induced lupus is a rare complication of minocycline use that merits attention.
14) This phenomenal feat is an extraordinary accomplishment and, therefore, merits attention all unto itself.
example sentences with attention15) The final aspect of housing which merits attention is the condition of the older housing stock.
16) The Harpoon missile is not new to the Indian sub-continent and therefore merits attention.
17) To be sure, a religious teacher presumably commands substantial respect and merits attention in his own right.
18) The subsequent working capital results did not merit attention, nor was the effect noticed on the cash flow.
19) Think of the symptoms as messages your body sends about certain imbalances in your body that merit attention.
20) But there is an equally important question that merits attention: are we being given the wrong dietary advice?
21) This is a unique and fascinating book, which merits attention even though it is hardly 'hot from the presses'.
22) The above event merit attention in India which has a proactive Polar scientific research programme including acquisition of a Polar Research Vessel.
23) Other health concerns which might merit attention by those involved in the Regional Research Laboratory (RRL) initiative include air and water pollution.
24) Another aspect of this case that merits attention is the difficulty of detecting any fundamentally different "culture," in spite of all the behavioural "irregularities" of Samuel and his associates.
25) Giovanni's feelings for his sister are not just inherently unbalanced; they are also of such all-consuming intensity that nothing else merits attention, least of all his studies.
26) While meriting attention by astronomers, there is no cause for public attention or public concern as an actual collision is very unlikely.
27) The materials used, for example, merit attention rarely given to paintings in the West whose science is intended to create an illusion.
28) This hypothesis could not be tested in the course of the present study, unfortunately, but it remains an interesting question which merits attention in the future.
29) It is a move that merits attention as it has raised a serious debate as regards the role of the president in the overall scheme of the state structure.
30) Fanning's vocals drew praise; Allmusic's Andy Whitman said he was a "fine, soulful singer" whose "vocal presence alone merits attention".
31) In January 2010, "Guardian" contributor Mehdi Hasan wrote: "Is Choudary an Islamic scholar whose views merit attention or consideration?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of merit attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of merit attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with merit attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word merit attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with merit attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of merit attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of merit attention
Compound Sentences with merit attention
Complex Sentences with merit attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with merit attention