mathematician astronomer in a sentence
1) Johannes Kepler – German mathematician, astronomer and astrologer.
2) Khawarizmi was a mathematician, astronomer and geographer.
3) The most famous citizen of Massalia was the mathematician, astronomer and navigator Pytheas.
4) Another was the Persian mathematician, astronomer, astrologer and geographer Al Khwarizmi.
mathematician astronomer example sentences5) Dee was a renaissance man; an occultist, mathematician, astronomer, astrologer and navigator.
6) Le Nautonier was a mathematician, astronomer and Royal Geographer in the court of Henry IV.
7) Persian mathematician, astronomer, philosopher, physician and poet, he is commonly known as Omar Khayyam.
8) German mathematician, astronomer and astrologer Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) is attributed with correctly identifying planetary motion.
9) GALILEI, GALILEO Galileo Galilei (1564-1642) was an Italian mathematician, astronomer, and physicist.
10) HYPATIA OF ALEXANDRIA Hypatia of Alexandria (AD 370(?)-415) was a Greek mathematician, astronomer, teacher, and head of the Platonist school at Alexandria about AD 400.
11) His father Mahesvara (Maheśvaropādhyāya) was a mathematician, astronomer and astrologer, who taught him mathematics, which he later passed on to his son Loksamudra.
12) Alexandria, being the center of the Hellenistic world, produced a number of great mathematicians, astronomers and scientists such as Ctesibius, Pappus and Diophantus.
13) Johannes Kepler (; December 27, 1571 – November 15, 1630) was a German mathematician, astronomer, and astrologer.
14) mathematician astronomer.
example sentences with astronomer15) A brilliant physicist, mathematician, engineer astronomer and philosopher, Galileo played a major role in both the so-called scientific revolution and the Renaissance in general.
16) Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi mathematician, astronomer, geographer
17) Kushyar ibn Labban, Persian mathematician, astronomer, and geographer
18) Orazio Grassi (1583–1654), Italian mathematician, astronomer, and architect
19) March 21 – Peter Stoner, American mathematician, astronomer and Christian apologist (b. 1888)
20) Archytas of Tarentum, philosopher, mathematician, astronomer, statesman, strategist and commander-in-chief of the army of Taranto
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of mathematician astronomer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of mathematician astronomer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with mathematician astronomer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word mathematician astronomer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with mathematician astronomer.
20 examples of simple sentences of mathematician astronomer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of mathematician astronomer
Compound Sentences with mathematician astronomer
Complex Sentences with mathematician astronomer
Compound-Complex Sentences with mathematician astronomer