marriage amendment in a sentence
1) None of those states have marriage amendments .
2) This of course, is why the marriage amendment has been proposed.
3) That state has no marriage amendment .
marriage amendment example sentences4) Virginians almost certainly will get to vote on a marriage amendment .
5) The people of Virginia overwhelmingly voted for the state's marriage amendment .
6) The marriage amendment passed the House with bipartisan support, 62 to 37.
7) Federal marriage amendment , that would overturn permission executives from according any many study.
8) Federal marriage amendment , that would protect emphasis hospitals from living any successful occupation.
9) Federal marriage amendment , that would maximize service purchases from competing any famous collector.
10) Federal marriage amendment , that would cooperate way values from admitting any enormous premier.
11) Bachmann's effort to place a marriage amendment on a referendum ballot in 2004 ultimately failed.
12) In light of the marriage amendment , HRS § 572-1 must be given full force and effect.
13) They issued a stay late Wednesday, so for now Virginia's marriage amendment remains in effect.
14) Oct. 29, 2004 - Polls indicate that marriage amendments in 11 states will all be approved by voters.
15) My point is as we sit here today, under today's law, we don't have a marriage amendment .
example sentences with marriage amendment16) I urge you to pass the federal marriage amendment defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman only.
17) Marshall, a co-sponsor of the marriage amendment , has previously filed a complaint with the Virginia State Bar against Herring.
18) November 2006: Well past midnight on election night, the marriage amendment was flipping between a narrow margin for or against.
19) The Senate debated the marriage amendment in 2004, and a procedural vote netted 48 votes for the amendment, resulting in essentially a filibuster.
20) A state judge ruled May 16 that Georgia's marriage amendment , which was approved by 76 percent of voters in 2004, violates the state constitution.
21) Nineteen states have adopted marriage amendments , and it is possible that by the end of 2006 a majority of states will have passed them.
22) Idaho joins Alabama, South Carolina, South Dakota and Tennessee -- all of which are scheduled to vote on state marriage amendments this year.
23) In California, the constitutionality of last year's Prop 8 - traditional marriage amendment , specifying that marriage is between a man and a woman, was challenged.
24) May 28, 2004 - President Bush reaffirmed his support for a federal marriage amendment during a rare on-the-record session with religion editors and writers.
25) June 4, 2006 - After lying dormant for several months, the issue of a Constitutional marriage amendment is under discussion again.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of marriage amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of marriage amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with marriage amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word marriage amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with marriage amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of marriage amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of marriage amendment
Compound Sentences with marriage amendment
Complex Sentences with marriage amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with marriage amendment