make an accusation in a sentence
1) You made an accusation that it was a bribe.
2) Once a player has sufficiently narrowed the solution, that player can make an accusation .
3) You can only land on them if you want to make an accusation .
make an accusation example sentences4) They in fact made an accusation that the MCP Central Committee was under the control of government agents.
5) In order to make an accusation , you must be on the scene token where the culprit is located.
6) Would projects like Open Context get shut down and get blacklisted if someone makes an accusation of copyright infringement?
7) The player must move to the indoor swimming pool in the centre of the board to make an accusation .
8) Your pawn cannot pass over a scene token, unless you plan on landing on it to make an accusation .
9) He was, however, a man so extraordinary, that it was impossible to make an accusation of his militant Marxism.
10) In the United States, the media does not normally identify by name persons making an accusation of rape, although nothing legally prohibits them from doing so.
11) There are two exceptions: you can stop short to land on a building space or stop short on a scene token (but only to make an accusation ).
12) The investigation concluded that a detainee leader had incited the riot by making an accusation that camp soldiers were stepping on Korans during a search for contraband.
13) If one says that men are on the side of death, women on the side of life, one seems to be making an accusation against men.
14) Instead players move from location to location to track down each of the suspects to gain their clues, before finding Inspector Brown to make an accusation .
15) To make an accusation , you have to have something to back it up, some substance, some evidence, some proof.
use make an accusation in a sentence16) If there were anyone around me like you I 'd steer very clear of them and make sure never to find myself alone with you lest you make an accusation I couldn't disprove.
17) However, there is often a tendency for someone to make an accusation and then define it in such a way that the person accused is found guilty.
18) To make an accusation like that, that I am critical because I want everything to be about casting men in a good light!
19) Making an accusation like that can put an entire program and everyone associated with it under a cloud of suspicion so please be careful when you say stuff like that!
20) 'I've come to make an accusation .
21) The deck officer began: "Herr Ansbach here has made an accusation --"
22) "I am ashamed of what I tell them: that they should indeed worry about making an accusation because what they fear is likely to come true.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of make an accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of make an accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with make an accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word make an accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with make an accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of make an accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of make an accusation
Compound Sentences with make an accusation
Complex Sentences with make an accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with make an accusation