make amendment in a sentence
1) Committees consider bills in detail, and may make amendments .
2) The ability to make amendments exists for a reason .
3) Our disciples - they have taken liberty in making amendments and alterations.
make amendment example sentences4) Make amendments allow for debate use the process that our framers created .
5) The bill will be referred to standing committee, which may make amendments .
6) The Senate blocked them all, or made amendments which rendered them unrecognisable.
7) You'd need to make amendments and adjustments to make the relation work.
8) Chernushenko said now is the best time to make amendments to the policy.
9) The Administration of Justice Act itself makes amendments to some legislation referring to solicitors.
10) The manner of making amendments to an application is provided in 37 CFR 1.121.
11) The State Great Hural adopted 89 new laws, made amendments to 336 laws.
12) The delegation of the debtor country can make amendments or agree to the terms.
13) Written within the U.S. Constitution is a process for making amendments to the Constitution .
14) The State Great Hural adopted 111 new laws and made amendments to 485 laws.
15) This part relates to punishments and other court orders by making amendments to AFA 2006.
example sentences with make amendment16) The committee considers each clause of the bill, and may make amendments to it.
17) As a result they were forced to begin making amendments to deal with modern traffic predictions.
18) It is not to be used for making amendments to the claims or the drawings.
19) Those who have already submitted their tax return may need to contact HMRC to make amendments .
20) If you find any mistakes, tell us first, so we can make amendments .
21) During this time, it was recommitted to the Senate Judiciary committee twice to make amendments .
22) The act also makes amendments to the National Energy Conservation Policy Act (NECPA).
23) Neither body can make amendments to a free conference committee report, but they can reject it.
24) A number of businesses made amendments to their standard contracts after we approached them about potentially unfair terms.
25) The act also codified many previously oral constitutional conventions and has made amendment of the constitution significantly more difficult.
26) Since then, French is used only where new legislation makes amendments to legislation originally drafted in French.
27) The State Great Hural adopted 173 new laws, made amendments to 255 laws and repealed 32 laws.
28) The State Great Hural adopted 137 laws, made amendments to 142 laws, and repealed 46 laws.
How to use make amendment in a sentence29) Section 12 makes amendments to reflect the introduction of the rank of lance corporal in the RAF Regiment.
30) The Act makes amendments to the Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act 1996 relating to prosecution and defence disclosure.
31) The State Great Hural adopted 140 new laws, made amendments to 443 laws, and repealed 51 laws.
32) One of the catalysts for Tamil separation arose in 1972 when the Sinhala government made amendments to the constitution.
33) In 2013, Indian Parliament made amendments to the Indian Penal Code, introducing voyeurism as a criminal offence.
34) We made amendments to our procedures on the advice of the support group, but we still expected negative comments.
35) The OPA made amendments to the already existing CWA to provide 3 options to the delegated authorities through the president.
36) However, the Senate may not amend money bills, though it can "request" the House to make amendments .
37) The Act set up housing action trusts, made amendments to the right to buy, and provisions as to repair notices.
38) But if this business is taken up, and it is thought proper to make amendments , it will remove this difficulty.
39) EWS entered into discussions and make amendments to a series of trial locomotives, GB Railfreight and Freightliner also investigated cab improvements.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of make amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of make amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with make amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word make amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with make amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of make amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of make amendment
Compound Sentences with make amendment
Complex Sentences with make amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with make amendment