major attack in a sentence
1) The base prepared for a major attack.
2) The submarines made six major attacks on this patrol.
3) The group has staged ongoing major attacks within Somalia for years .
4) The police suspects that the organization was planning a major attack.
major attack example sentences5) On 18 March the first major attack was launched.
6) The major attacks and defenses of Turner.
7) She was now ready to launch a major attack.
8) His forces started major attacks against Kabul for one month.
9) This was the second major attack this year .
10) The first major attack on Fort Fisher had failed.
11) At 16:00, Rommel launched his major attack.
12) The major attack took place on July 14 and 15, 1099.
13) On November 17, the mutineers began a major attack.
14) The next major attack was launched on Mongla seaport.
example sentences with attack15) The scene is set to launch a major attack against non-Islamic infidels.
16) Meanwhile, the French were mounting a major attack on Boulogne.
17) In spring 899, he launched a major attack on Weibo.
18) The next day another major attack was forming north and northwest of Kigye.
19) This is the third major attack on the Gaza Strip in six years.
20) However, analysts believe they still have the capacity to orchestrate major attacks.
21) The city was the site of major attacks in 2004, 2008 and 2010.
22) Upon hearing this, Wang prepared to launch a major attack on Chen.
23) Eventually, it was settled that Eighth Army should make the major attack.
24) Script is not a major attack vector unless you leave obvious holes in the security .
25) Wang took this opportunity to launch a major attack on Li in fall 618.
26) In August and September 1804 he made a series of major attacks on Tripoli.
27) Of the patients afflicted by stuttering priapism, 28% subsequently suffered a major attack.
How to use attack in a sentence28) Around the new year 377, Former Qin launched a major attack against Dai.
29) In winter 588, Emperor Wen launched a major attack on rival Chen Dynasty.
30) Trench warfare, shelling and sniping continued all month but there was no major attack.
31) This major attack was unsuccessful, and a small raid that evening also inflicted little damage.
32) Further, the Ottoman front line regiments had been alerted that a major attack was imminent.
33) Further, "regiments on the front line were alerted that a major attack was imminent.
34) They returned to assist in the major attack on the fortifications planned for 18 March.
35) The greatly outnumbered Panthers came to be used as mobile reserves to fight off major attacks.
36) When a major attack was planned, assembly trenches would be dug near the front trench.
37) On 16 October, the JNA mounted a major attack against Borovo Naselje.
38) On 17 May, Bobetko ordered a major attack of the two full guards brigades.
39) Later in the year, Wuyue again launched a major attack on Chang Prefecture.
40) She knows when her husband is getting ready for a major attack or series of attacks.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of major attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of major attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with major attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word major attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with major attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of major attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of major attack
Compound Sentences with major attack
Complex Sentences with major attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with major attack