mainly American in a sentence
1) His academic interests are mainly American and comparative politics.
2) Riparian areas are forested with mainly American sycamore.
3) Many of these distributors broadcast mainly American programming on their TV channels.
mainly American example sentences4) So private foreign investors, mainly American , have been devouring Mexican government securities.
5) After 9PM XERF reverted to its sponsored format of mainly American religious programs.
6) Marvin's is a small restaurant serving mainly American food such as hamburgers and fries.
7) During the open-boat whaling era, the mainly American ships hunted in the nearest ranges first.
8) Just as at the beginning of their career, the audience was mainly American GI's.
9) These frequent international trips brought him into contact with other major designers, mainly American and Japanese.
10) Band Aid was a charity supergroup featuring mainly American , British, and Irish musicians and recording artists.
11) Most of us are watching mainly American television, and our Canadian content is limited to news and sports.
12) A few commentators- mainly American -argue for other groups including Iron Butterfly, Steppenwolf or Blue Cheer.
13) In contrast to 'Raw Like Sushi', 'Homebrew' 's collaborators are mainly American .
14) All PEFTOK battalions were attached to larger Allied units , mainly American , during their tours of duty in Korea.
15) Thereafter, the Viet Minh could rely on a supply of weapons ( mainly American , taken from the defeated KMT).
example sentences with mainly American16) Now, under the internal threat of unmanageable surpluses and external ( mainly American ) demands for cuts in its export subsidies, the Community is trying again.
17) The largest portion of their profits is created by distributing and exhibiting international, mainly American , popular blockbuster films. (Honeyman.
18) Much if this land had been developed by land companies, mainly American , to grow plantation crops such as sugar cane and cotton.
19) Spanish hip hop music began in the late 1980s. Break dance crews used mainly American recordings, while local rappers practised for very small underground audiences.
20) There is evidence too of an increasing number of one-off licensing deals featuring ( mainly American ) soul and R & B singers (e.g. Barbara Pennington and Betty Davis).
21) In 1951, a group of mainly American sports fishermen set up the Cabo Blanco Fishing Club at Cabo Blanco in the far north of Peru, close to the border with Ecuador.
22) Homemaking is a mainly American term for the management of a home, otherwise known as housework, housekeeping, or household management.
23) I particularly enjoyed Moriarty , a group from France whose parents were mainly American , and who named themselves after the hero in Kerouac's On the Road.
24) In 1977, however, it was taken over by the institut, and when their funds were depleted a mainly American foundation came to the rescue.
25) It is strange that while the adults were Scottish the children were mainly American , I guess that's down to recognisable actors for Hollywood, I'm not entirely sure.
26) The following are worth checking out if you have a) the time b) the inclination to filter out the foreign, mainly American , specific content.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of mainly American
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of mainly American with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with mainly American
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word mainly American in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with mainly American.
20 examples of simple sentences of mainly American. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of mainly American
Compound Sentences with mainly American
Complex Sentences with mainly American
Compound-Complex Sentences with mainly American