main asteroid in a sentence
1) There is a main belt asteroid named Alhambra.
2) asteroid 2 Pallas is the third-largest main belt asteroid.
3) A main belt asteroid is named Merlin in honour of the legendary wizard.
4) A main belt asteroid discovered in 1936 has also been dubbed 1605 Milankovitch.
main asteroid example sentences5) A main belt asteroid,, has been named 9941 Iguanodon in honour of the genus.
6) Ceres, also known as Demeter, is the largest of the main asteroids used in astrology.
7) A main belt asteroid discovered in 1991, 9860 Archaeopteryx, was named in honour of the genus.
8) asteroid 3 Juno is one of the largest main belt asteroids, being the second heaviest of the stony S-type.
9) On 27 January, the main belt asteroid 274301 was officially renamed "Wikipedia" by the Committee for Small Body Nomenclature.
10) There are four main asteroids used in astrology besides Chiron, they are Ceres, Juno, Pallas Athena and Vesta, all belonging to a mythological family.
11) Producing the LHB from the collisional disruption of a main belt asteroid was found to require at minimum a 1000 – 1500 km parent body with the most favorable initial conditions.
12) Although the asteroids are commonly dealt with "en masse", a few main Belt asteroids have become well enough known to be named in fictional treatments.
13) In 1964, after their discovery of a small main belt asteroid between Mars and Jupiter, Chinese astronomers at the Purple Mountain Observatory named it "2899 Runrun Shaw" in Shaw's honour.
14) main belt asteroid 2031 BAM, discovered in 1969 by Soviet astronomer Lyudmila Chernykh, is named in honor of the builders of the BAM.
example sentences with asteroid15) The last two centuries have seen Hypatia's name honored in the sciences, especially astronomy. 238 Hypatia, a main belt asteroid discovered in 1884, was named for her.
16) Finnish astronomer Yrjö Väisälä named the main belt asteroid 1740 Paavo Nurmi after Nurmi in 1939, while Finnair named its first DC-8 "Paavo Nurmi" in 1969.
17) For the four main asteroids, this implies an uncertainty of a few arc seconds in 1600 AD and a few arc minutes in 3000 BC.
18) 4492 Debussy, a main belt asteroid that was discovered in 1988
19) seas_18.se1 main asteroids for 600 years from 1800 - 2400
20) 9973 Szpilman ( main belt asteroid)
21) 1108 Demeter, a main belt asteroid 26 km in diameter, which was discovered in 1929 by Karl Wilhelm Reinmuth at Heidelberg.
22) " The Committee for Small Body Nomenclature has renamed a main belt asteroid, previously labeled number 274301, with an official moniker: Henceforth, it's known as Wikipedia.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of main asteroid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of main asteroid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with main asteroid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word main asteroid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with main asteroid.
20 examples of simple sentences of main asteroid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of main asteroid
Compound Sentences with main asteroid
Complex Sentences with main asteroid
Compound-Complex Sentences with main asteroid