main argument in a sentence
1) The second main argument against teaching heritage languages was money.
2) The main arguments against it are summarised below.
3) This gives strength to your main argument .
main argument example sentences4) The abolition campaign rested on two main arguments .
5) The main argument was that the annual funding was considered extravagant.
6) Two main arguments are used to refute it.
7) There are three main arguments for this.
8) Two main arguments against the benefits of enzymes are often cited.
9) Hume's main argument concerning miracles is the following.
10) Moyo's main argument against aid has three main strands.
11) The main arguments against variolation were on religious grounds.
12) ED advanced two main arguments to support its case.
13) Within this propaganda there were three main arguments that were used.
14) The main arguments in the analysis were the following.
15) The criticism raised can be summarized in three main arguments .
example sentences with main argument16) Sunday shopping has its main argument in the consumer welfare.
17) His main argument being the great moral improvement of the country.
18) The Galen Institute advances two main arguments .
19) Your conclusion should briefly restate your main argument .
20) Does the structure of the paper reinforce the main argument ?
21) Kefauver supported his proposal with three main arguments .
22) What are the main arguments against opening up ANWR?
23) Let us get back to the main argument .
24) Her main argument is that explosive economic growth derives from urban import replacement.
25) Bush and his officials used three main arguments to justify invading Iraq .
26) At the causal level, the main argument concerns theory and experience.
27) The main argument then turned largely to cost-accounting and cost reduction.
28) Some of the main arguments and counter-arguments are listed below.
How to use main argument in a sentence29) Here , however, is the main argument against thin-film.
30) As for the main argument : I agree with your assessment.
31) Shoemaker's main argument specifically concerns the possibility of absent qualia.
32) The main argument , however, is based on relative asset class attractiveness.
33) The dominant approach of the Government attempted to emphasize two main arguments .
34) A main argument has been the impact of PLAs on project cost.
35) Justice Brennan made two main arguments .
36) First what are the main arguments ?
37) They advance four main arguments to undermine the conclusions of Stewart et al .
38) Close Reading: What is Wallace's main argument ? 3.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of main argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of main argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with main argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word main argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with main argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of main argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of main argument
Compound Sentences with main argument
Complex Sentences with main argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with main argument