low attainment in a sentence
1) Some are of low intelligence, most of low educational attainment.
2) They are much more likely than natives to have very low educational attainment.
3) Adult women residing in this municipality have a lower education attainment than men.
4) The low educational attainment of opportunity youth impacts their rate of employment and economic earnings.
low attainment example sentences5) These include low attainment at school, bunking off and the abusing of illegal substances.
6) There is a trend of lower educational attainment in the IE, which starts early.
7) In Key Stage 2 writing, boys with low attainment made 2.5 months of additional progress.
8) Persons identifying as Hispanic or Latino, without regard to race, had the lowest educational attainment.
9) The pupil premium is a new funding stream to help schools address low attainment among children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
10) Hispanic mothers see an IMR comparable to non-Hispanic white mothers, despite lower educational attainment and economic status.
11) As many studies have found, minority youth and male youth have lower attainment both in high school and college.
12) Having an incarcerated father also increases a child's chances of having behavioral problems, bad grades and lower educational attainment.
13) Abused girls are more likely to have low attainment, more grade repetition and a higher drop-out rate than non-abused girls.
14) The lower middle class has lower educational attainment, considerably less workplace autonomy, and lower incomes than the upper middle class.
example sentences with attainment15) Furthermore their lack of empowerment often results in negative externalities such as lower educational attainment for their children and poor familial health.
16) Furthermore, the recent immigrant group contains a substantial fraction of illegal immigrants, formerly illegal immigrants, and refugees–all groups with low average socioeconomic attainment.
17) Education action zone (EAZ) Defined area with high levels of deprivation and low educational attainment that receives grants to raise education standards.
18) Frequently, migrant students come from families typified by many at-risk characteristics, including poverty, limited English proficiency, minority status, and low parental education attainment.
19) low Educational attainment of Parents Generally, the potential for being at risk is higher for students whose parents either dropped out or had fewer years of post-secondary schooling.
20) The government has failed to understand the fact that sub-standard housing is the root cause of so much poor health and low educational attainment.
21) Differences in socioeconomic conditions, however, were found to provide a partial explanation for the relatively low attainment not only of West Indian but probably also of Bangladeshi children.
22) Moreover, OFSTED expressed a concern that some schools were employing the term SEN to refer to those children who simply displayed low attainment or were 'below average' on their entry to school.
23) Evidence In developing countries, children in poor health tend to have lower educational attainments, but surprisingly little examination of this relationship has occurred in developed countries.
24) At least part of the race-based difference is due to lower average household income and lower average educational attainment among blacks as compared with whites.
25) The majority of studies find that persons with disability have lower employment rates and lower educational attainment than persons without disability (31, 132–143).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of low attainment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of low attainment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with low attainment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word low attainment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with low attainment.
20 examples of simple sentences of low attainment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of low attainment
Compound Sentences with low attainment
Complex Sentences with low attainment
Compound-Complex Sentences with low attainment