low attainer in a sentence
1) Lower attainers are very likely to ignore decimal points when comparing decimal numbers.
2) Success rates were not markedly different for higher attainers and lower attainers.
3) Lower attainers are known to have difficulties with reading and may be deterred by printed tests.
4) That it is a very severe one among the lower attainers was confirmed in this project.
low attainer example sentences5) low attainers can do mathematics!
6) A norm-referenced test can provide little information to assist in the teaching and learning of low attainers.
7) Most low attainers lack knowledge of the relationship between metric units and they also have problems with decimals.
8) A direct reading from graphical or tabular data is usually carried out successfully by a high proportion of low attainers.
9) These beliefs about what low attainers cannot do dictate and reflect the kind of learning experience these pupils have.
10) At times, diagnostic assessment is necessary not only for ' low attainers', but also for 'high' or 'average' attainers.
11) Many of the lowest attainers have not distinguished the concepts of angle and space or length and so need tasks and concomitant criteria which attempt to clarify the distinction.
12) Given these details the criterion as worded would seem to foster an over optimistic view of what many lower attainers understand when they" find the area and perimeter of a rectangular shape".
13) The place value identification of criterion 1a is required in addition to the distributive law and this combination proved very demanding for low attainers.
14) With regard to low attainers in particular, the teachers' comments on the familiarity of pupils with the items in the GT4 reference test (see Chapter 3, pp.27-40) lend support to this view.
example sentences with attainer15) A large number of lower attainers treat decimals as whole numbers, a strategy that" works' when they are written to the same number of decimal places.
16) It is unlikely that many of the top band of lower attainers will get a high score on questions concerned with these topics.
17) Ratio and proportion are difficult concepts and therefore a limited number of questions was used, but it is not suggested that these represent the only possible ones for lower attainers.
18) The task of making a cover for a cuboid was achieved with acceptable accuracy by 77 per cent of the pupils, the lowest attainers being more successful than the top band.
19) If the aspirations of the Cockcroft Committee for low attainers are to be met, then these three aspects of difficulty will need to be dealt with in future teaching schemes.
20) Certainly the sample of lower attainers used contained more high scoring boys, as measured by the GT4 reference test, than girls.
21) Modes of assessment noted in some of the schemes for lower attainers which were appropriate to a Cockcroft type curriculum, had a wide variety of interpretation.
22) They were confined to assessment schemes specifically designed for lower attainers or specially adapted for them for example, restricted grade CSE examinations were included.
23) A review of current practice in the assessment of low attainers in mathematics was carried out in 1983-4 as an adjunct to the main project in its first year.
24) The NFER was also asked to review current assessments of lower attainers in order to update the information on schemes recorded in the Cockcroft Report (paras 541-544).
25) The assessment of low attainers: schemes in operation in 1983-4 and 1985
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of low attainer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of low attainer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with low attainer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word low attainer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with low attainer.
20 examples of simple sentences of low attainer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of low attainer
Compound Sentences with low attainer
Complex Sentences with low attainer
Compound-Complex Sentences with low attainer