licensed architect in a sentence
1) NCARB issues a national certificate to qualified licensed architects .
2) Gharib became a licensed architect in 1969 and practiced in Venice until 1973.
3) Posting for Mr. Chocotaco: licensed architect burned out on architectural practice.
licensed architect example sentences4) He became a licensed architect in 1954, and qualified for university teaching in urbanism in 1960.
5) He is presently in the process of taking the architect Registration Examination to become a licensed architect .
6) If such certification is required, the engagement of a licensed architect or Engineer will be necessary.
7) Avon Old Farms School was founded by Theodate Pope Riddle, Connecticut's first licensed female architect .
8) Typically, you need to work under a licensed architect to earn eligible work experience towards your architect license.
9) Apprentices, however talented and well trained, could not become licensed architects in many states without the approved degree.
10) Marshall Brown is a licensed architect and urban designer in Chicago who creates ambitious, entrepreneurial visions for the future.
11) In the United States, people wishing to become licensed architects are required to meet the requirements of their respective state.
12) A licensed architect , David brings an urban planner's vision and an original, creative aesthetic to every Morningside project.
13) In 1988 I became a licensed architect and with the help of my employer and mentor established a firm of my own.
14) architect : WCIT Architecture, or such other licensed , reputable architect as Borrower selects and Lender, acting reasonably, approves.
15) Tod is a licensed architect in the State of California with a Bachelors degree in Architecture from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
example sentences with licensed architect16) John Saunders Chase, Jr. (1925-2012) was the first licensed African-American architect in the state - and the only one for nearly a decade.
17) This handbook is written for the professional licensed architects and engineers who will review the floor system and determine its ability to safely support the CMFS.
18) She was the first woman to become a licensed architect in both New York and Connecticut and in 1926 was appointed to the AIA College of Fellows.
19) (a) A licensed architect ;
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of licensed architect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of licensed architect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with licensed architect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word licensed architect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with licensed architect.
20 examples of simple sentences of licensed architect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of licensed architect
Compound Sentences with licensed architect
Complex Sentences with licensed architect
Compound-Complex Sentences with licensed architect