legally accountable in a sentence
1) They are legally accountable for the students' whereabouts.
2) The Convention renders States parties legally accountable for their actions towards children.
3) These trustees are legally accountable to their electorate and to the provincial or territorial government.
legally accountable example sentences4) For government to work, all citizens must be equally legally accountable for their actions.
5) As a result, the CSU is now legally accountable only to its student constituents.
6) They were still legal agents in the culture and their masters were legally accountable for how they were treated.
7) Although the UNTAET administration has good motives, its officials are not legally accountable to the people they serve.
8) Fiduciary is both morally and legally accountable to present and future generations as a steward of the church. 2.
9) It also may be complex and difficult to detect, so that no individual is legally accountable or morally blameworthy.
10) The Trust considered every call to be a genuine emergency 999 call and was legally accountable for how it handled calls.
11) This would ensure that companies that violate the Code are not only rebuked by ICoCA, but also held legally accountable .
12) Going to such lengths to demonstrate that corporations can and should be held legally accountable for genocide is both necessary and absurd .
13) We cannot expect her to take positions of adult responsibility, or to be held legally accountable for her own actions.
14) Nothing in this part may be construed to limit a skier's right to hold another skier legally accountable for damages caused by the other skier.
15) It should however be remembered that just as nurses are legally accountable for the drugs that they administer, prescriptions are the legal responsibility of the doctor.
use legally accountable in a sentence16) But since the medical community is not held legally accountable for the deaths they cause, they don't have any reason to try and improve services.
17) Uncovering all negligence is crucial to ensuring the correct parties are held legally accountable and that you receive maximum legal compensation for your case.
18) The only stipulation was that neither the Provincial Museum nor the provincial government could be held legally accountable for what had transpired over the last decade.
19) Since the board of CalPers has a fiduciary duty to it 's members and their practices are contrary to that duty – can they not be held legally accountable ?
20) By making businesses financially and legally accountable for any environmental damage they cause, they will be more cautious about what they do.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of legally accountable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of legally accountable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with legally accountable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word legally accountable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with legally accountable.
20 examples of simple sentences of legally accountable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of legally accountable
Compound Sentences with legally accountable
Complex Sentences with legally accountable
Compound-Complex Sentences with legally accountable