legal authority in a sentence
1) Ability without legal authority is de facto power.
2) They rely on three different legal authorities.
3) Security forces lacking legal detention authority often arrested and detained individuals.
4) There are other legal authorities for partnerships.
legal authority example sentences5) If illegal behavior has occurred then legal authorities should be contacted.
6) However, these groups also lacked legal authority.
7) He saw legal authority as characteristic of modern Western societies.
8) Note also that there is legal authority finding against local rules.
9) Budget authority is legal authority to obligate the federal government.
10) Nonsworn security guards usually have only limited legal authority.
11) A reference to a source of legal authority. 2.
12) legal authority is divided into two classes -- primary and secondary.
13) If so, you have equal legal authority.
14) No agency's legal authorities will be compromised or neglected.
example sentences with authority15) The 1983 Constitution is the highest legal authority in the country.
16) The civic legal authority was not binding on the Jews.
17) And under what legal authority did we do that?
18) These clans recognised no legal authority other than the clan itself.
19) Black, the judge said, was exceeding his legal authority.
20) New legal authorities are constantly being added to the Rulebook library .
21) Using your court rules and other legal authorities has never been easier .
22) But Bush claimed to have legal authority to invade Iraq.
23) Arrests could be made only under legal authority.
24) If so, this means he has sole legal decision-making authority.
25) By what legal authority did the Federal Government kill them ?
26) One was whether the government already possessed sufficient legal authority to regulate biotechnology.
27) Neither officer is granted the legal authority to make the final determination.
How to use authority in a sentence28) They have, in your words, "no legal authority.
29) The court will not consider proposed instructions without citation to specific legal authority.
30) May was charged with 26 counts of negligent homicide by military legal authorities.
31) Others required further legal authority to be conferred through an Additional Protocol.
32) Controversy surrounds the legal authority of the president to make executive agreements.
33) In the meantime, Groves' legal authority to act was limited.
34) Whether the legal authorities recognized the speaker's claim as valid is unknown.
35) The Federal Reserve has separate legal authority to engage in foreign exchange operations.
36) It means any domestic jurisdiction that has the legal authority to sanction marriages.
37) Arrest - To deprive a person of his liberty by legal authority.
38) legal authority is that which rests on the rules of the organisation.
39) It was just a clear repudiation of UN and international legal authority.
40) He's not a legal authority.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of legal authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of legal authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with legal authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word legal authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with legal authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of legal authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of legal authority
Compound Sentences with legal authority
Complex Sentences with legal authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with legal authority