legal ambiguity in a sentence
1) Israeli settlements have thrived on this legal ambiguity .
2) Currently , legal ambiguities impede greater collaboration and sharing of information.
3) Public health should not be impeded by those kinds of legal regulatory ambiguities .
legal ambiguity example sentences4) Disposal at sea is beset by legal ambiguities which offer toeholds for political campaigners.
5) It was full of legal ambiguities , most notably in the section exempting surgeons from civil liability.
6) Many of the challenges involved longstanding legal ambiguities and points of conflict between the president and Congress.
7) What if we took away the legal ambiguity that resulted in a 5-4 Supreme Court decision?
8) If legal ambiguities were removed and good faith provisions in place, investing would increase by nearly 115 percent.
9) However, the government then passed legislation to provide the international force with greater powers and resolve some legal ambiguities .
10) It removed legal ambiguities such as what was specifically advocating a candidate's election, which could otherwise result in fines.
11) What I mean is that there is considerable advocacy for practices occurring in a context of-at best- legal ambiguity .
12) Because this ordeal seems to be in legal ambiguity , I'd point out that halting the distribution of these keys, as TI requests that we do, comes down to courtesy.
13) Because of ignorance, willful disregard, and legal ambiguities , such conflicts arose involving local settlers until a final settlement was reached.
14) According to Yakunin and Regelson, there was no time limit for when it had to make a decision and this legal ambiguity was abused by the CRA.
15) American military rule under the U.S. Army and then U.S. Navy lasted until 1884, and was characterized by inconsistency, violence, and legal ambiguity .
example sentences with legal ambiguity
example sentences with legal ambiguity16) If you write it yourself it may turn out to be invalid, or there may be legal ambiguities in what you thought were clear requests.
17) The committee, whose inquiry was initiated by Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young, will hold its formal hearings in Australia, to put them beyond any legal ambiguity .
18) " In the company's opinion, legal ambiguity typical for Russia and Nigeria can have a negative influence on its business in these regions.
19) " We searched for Contempto for several hopeless minutes, but he had cloaked himself behind a fog of legal ambiguity ," Justice Elena Kagan said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of legal ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of legal ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with legal ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word legal ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with legal ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of legal ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of legal ambiguity
Compound Sentences with legal ambiguity
Complex Sentences with legal ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with legal ambiguity