left ambiguous in a sentence
1) Their resolution of their relationship is left ambiguous .
2) The end of the fight is left ambiguous .
3) It is left ambiguous whether the jump was a suicide attempt.
left ambiguous example sentences4) The fate of the four is left ambiguous .
5) What really happened to Kara is left ambiguous .
6) However, it is left ambiguous whether that diagnosis is accurate.
7) If he really is, that is left ambiguous .
8) It is left ambiguous as to what he decided.
9) It is left ambiguous whether or not the nuke went off.
10) The Peddler's fate is left ambiguous .
11) The final scene is left ambiguous .
12) Froggy's location and well-being are left ambiguous .
13) Although they are implied to be sentient, this is left ambiguous .
14) The fates of Washington and the Meta are left ambiguous .
15) Are there any aspects of theme which are left ambiguous at the end?
example sentences with left ambiguous16) It is left ambiguous whether his death was the result of drunk driving or suicide.
17) Whether Mladen is dead or just injured is left ambiguous as the film ends.
18) His fate is left ambiguous .
19) His fate is left ambiguous .
20) Yes, I produced it." The word "produced" is left ambiguous .
21) It is left ambiguous whether these are really ghosts or figments of Tommy's imagination.
22) Notably, She is absent from Part 2, and her fate is left ambiguous .
23) Although Holmes is shown to have survived at the end, Moriarty's fate is left ambiguous .
24) However, the Alien's ultimate intentions are left ambiguous , as Wyoming suddenly guns the ship down.
25) However, whether the Yuke went to future, wandered into another world or dreamed the experience is left ambiguous .
26) He confronts Peter, revealing himself, and they prepare for battle, the outcome of which is left ambiguous .
27) Whether Holloway had some influence on the house's actions (before or after his suicide) is left ambiguous .
28) She never exhibits Orphnoch powers in the series, and her species is left ambiguous despite her association with blue butterflies.
How to use left ambiguous in a sentence29) After fighting his way through the last of the Drudge, Ford enters a Conduit; his fate is left ambiguous .
30) He is only seen in these two scenes, and his fate after the Beast's existence is revealed is left ambiguous .
31) The winner is left ambiguous , as Jason surfaces from the lake holding Freddy's severed head, which winks and laughs.
32) He loves to drink and use drugs, but whether or not he is an addict is left ambiguous to the viewers.
33) As in the "Year Two" storyline, it is left ambiguous whether or not Bruce would have actually killed Chill.
34) Elizabeth gets her father's blessing to return to Hammersmith (whether in the early 19th century or the early 21st is left ambiguous ).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of left ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of left ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with left ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word left ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with left ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of left ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of left ambiguous
Compound Sentences with left ambiguous
Complex Sentences with left ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with left ambiguous