lawful authority in a sentence
1) The state has overstepped its lawful authority .
2) And it has no other conceivable source of lawful authority.
3) Resistance to lawful authority is a grave offence in a soldier.
4) Police Officers have the lawful authority to resolve anti-social behaviour.
lawful authority example sentences5) They have sponsored surrogate forces to challenge lawful authority in my country.
6) In addition, police constables have "lawful authority" to possess batons.
7) He is facing a charge of possessing firearm without lawful authority and pleaded innocent .
8) Sec. 50-183. - lawful authority to sell.
9) So the word alal signifies manifesting behavior which oversteps the bounds of lawful authority.
10) Moeen also made his one-year extension without lawful authority in absence of regular elected government.
11) Second, this achievement was a very real threat to the status of lawful authority.
12) Likewise, police conduct that was not exercised under lawful authority will fail at this stage.
13) The sheriff also serves as the executor of court orders and other lawful authorities within the county.
14) Moreover, reports or recommendations by committees constituted by lawful authorities will become the basis for such decisions.
example sentences with authority15) In the" allowing" form the accused must know that the conveyance has been taken without lawful authority.
16) Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority.
17) At Boston, without good reason or lawful authority, in Queens Road, had a large knife.
18) The Prevention of Crime Act 1953 prohibited the carrying of an offensive weapon without lawful authority or reasonable excuse.
19) A second charge of wearing a uniform of the Canadian Forces without lawful authority was stayed by the Crown.
20) Flowing directly from this respect for lawful authority is obedience to its lawful ordinances that promote the common good.
21) U.S. forces are already apparently arming and training the opposition without any declaration of war or lawful authority from Congress .
22) The approaching collapse of the Western Empire gave Leo a further opportunity to appear as the representative of lawful authority.
23) He is also required to acknowledge obedience to lawful authority and the laws of the land in which he resides.
24) They can be changed only by agreement or by the adjudication of a lawful authority such as an international court.
25) However, it is a criminal offence to knowingly hold or pass a counterfeit bank note without lawful authority or excuse.
26) It is all about the legitimate lawful authority of husbands and fathers and is not meant as a slight against women.
27) He said that he believed he had lawful authority to ride the bike because he was repairing it for a friend.
28) They are not required to carry with them always but are obligated to present them to the lawful authorities if requested.
29) As a general rule of law, evidence obtained improperly without lawful authority, may not be used in a criminal prosecution.
30) The accused must intend to remove the article, knowing that he does not have the owner's consent or lawful authority.
31) When they shook their heads, I made it an order, even though I had no lawful authority to do so.
32) Respect all lawful authority; first our Father in heaven, then our espoused Husband; then follow others who are faithful to the Father and the Son.
33) The defendant knew that the officer was an officer acting in an official capacity and with lawful authority and the defendant knew that his or her conduct would obstruct the officer.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lawful authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lawful authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lawful authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lawful authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lawful authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of lawful authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lawful authority
Compound Sentences with lawful authority
Complex Sentences with lawful authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with lawful authority