last ditch attempt in a sentence
1) Alcoholic lawyer makes a last ditch attempt to redeem himself.
2) Silencing your voice is the last ditch attempt .
3) last ditch attempts are being made to placate the Advani camp .
4) Two, the have spilled all their eggs on this last ditch attempt.
last ditch attempt example sentences5) It was a last ditch attempt to ascertain whether a grand opposition coalition was possible at all.
6) They could not secure enough cash quickly and despite several last ditch attempts, went into receivership.
7) It's a last, last ditch attempt to get some money out of it, is it?
8) In a last ditch attempt to win the war the Witch King launches a desperate winter offensive across the Shadowlands.
9) The ' Friends of Syria' group of foreign ministers has convened in Paris in a last ditch attempt to.
10) The last ditch attempt to fend off polltax capping was made at a special meeting of the council in the Shire Hall.
11) As ACCOUNTANCY goes to press, Charterail is making a last ditch attempt to find more funding and reopen negotiations with BR.
12) Welcome back:Speedway fans are making a last ditch attempt tonight to save one of the sport's most influential clubs.
13) The Lobel rib roast was a last ditch attempt to get an excellent aged rib eye and I must say it was very good but definitely in the "bling" category.
14) It was probably effective the first time, but now it is looked on as a desperate move, a last ditch attempt to gain attention.
example sentences with attempt15) Facing a likely go-ahead decision from the U.S. Government, the study is a last ditch attempt to drum up opposition to a no-brainer, market-approved project.
16) Frank goes out and begins to engage each car's manual brakes in a last ditch attempt to slow 777 down as it nears the curve, eventually planning to get into the cab and stop the train there.
17) In a last ditch attempt to save face, I invaded the pitch on my moped but was thrown off, to howls of laughter, when I hit some particularly nasty divots.
18) Lake Eacham: A Day Trip to Remember Well, on Saturday, in a last ditch attempt at making the most of our time off work, we headed to Lake Eacham on the Tablelands.
19) SEVERAL opposition councillors yesterday made a last ditch attempt to block the closure of eight council-run old people's homes in County Durham.
20) There is no recovery, just a last ditch attempt to get every last penny or dime out of everyone before the final collapse hits.
21) Council tax set to rise across Stockton borough despite last ditch effort to stop it A last ditch attempt to force a council to its freeze council tax has failed .
22) I 'm thinking the government knew all along and the video game was a last ditch attempt to find the ultimate savior of the world, fully trained.
23) He had been criticised for not quelling Boko Haram's insurgency, which worsened under his leadership, and the state of emergency he declared in May was seen as last ditch attempt.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of last ditch attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of last ditch attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with last ditch attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word last ditch attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with last ditch attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of last ditch attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of last ditch attempt
Compound Sentences with last ditch attempt
Complex Sentences with last ditch attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with last ditch attempt