lack amenity in a sentence
1) Far fewer houses for example lack basic amenities .
2) Many houses were infested by rats and lacked elementary amenities .
3) Unemployment was estimated at 44% and many homes were found to lack severely basic amenities .
lack amenity example sentences4) Please note that Many Glacier is a historic hotel and lacks some amenities of newer hotels.
5) They seem to be collections of residences lacking the amenities that allow individuals and communities to flourish .
6) They completely lack amenities and the inhabitants have only themselves or their neighbours on whom to rely.
7) This was complimented by sense of shared discomfort as the early trenches lacked amenities and were prone to flooding.
8) Life in a cenaculum was overcrowded and lacked many basic amenities , hence the popularity of the bathing establishments.
9) The Census of 1951 showed that many houses lacked amenities with which the council house since 1919 had been equipped.
10) That experience taught her that while a school like Wisconsin might lack some climate amenities , it had natural advantages.
11) While state-of-the-art for its day, the Astrodome lacked many amenities seen in the stadiums of the present day.
12) Contrary to their intelligence statements, Værnes was in a dilapidated state, lacking such amenities as a paved runway.
13) They come out with a phone lacking certain amenities but promise them , plus others, in the next issue.
14) Households aged 75 and over are more likely to live in unfit homes and lack basic amenities than other household types.
15) I guess if you're ok with a dated hotel room that lacks nicer amenities , then this location will do.
example sentences with lack amenity16) But it lacked amenities , with no local shop, post office or any social facilities apart from a village hall and a pub called the 'George & Dragon'.
17) A Note : The Marriott at Sawgrass Resort was comfortable, friendly and very convenient, but for a golf addict, it lacked one essential amenity : The Golf Channel.
18) Located aft of the main dining lounge on "B" deck, these rooms were smaller and some lacked amenities such as portholes which were included in the passenger staterooms.
19) Even cities which could in no sense be called isolated, such as Paris or Amsterdam, always lacked certain amenities of scholarship.
20) By the 1990s, County Stadium was considered outdated, lacking the amenities (most notably luxury boxes) that generated additional revenue for teams.
21) It is also worth remembering that since it is the older type of housing that lacks basic amenities , elderly people are more likely to live in such accommodation.
22) John D. Winters in "The Civil War in Louisiana" (1963) writes that Canby " lacked the social amenities " of Banks and appeared to most people as stern and taciturn.
23) By this time, she lacked the amenities to rival newer, larger cruise ships, but she still had unique features such as her ballrooms, hospital, and 6000 book library.
24) Most focused or select service hotels may still offer full service accommodations but may lack leisure amenities such as an on-site restaurant or a swimming pool.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lack amenity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lack amenity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lack amenity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lack amenity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lack amenity.
20 examples of simple sentences of lack amenity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lack amenity
Compound Sentences with lack amenity
Complex Sentences with lack amenity
Compound-Complex Sentences with lack amenity