know asteroid in a sentence
1) Nearly two thousand trojan asteroids are now known .
2) All presently known asteroids large enough ... Fixed that for you.
3) Toutatis is the largest known asteroid to pass this close to Earth.
4) Vesta is the only known intact asteroid that has been resurfaced in this manner.
know asteroid example sentences5) Of course, I knew the asteroid was heading to a quadrant near me.
6) An asteroid known as 2005 YU55 will make a close approach to the Earth.
7) The agency hopes to also learn more about the size and shape of 2,000 known asteroids.
8) See Kuhn's "The Structu The asteroids were known long before Pluto was discovered, though.
9) The Autonav system, developed by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, takes images of known bright asteroids.
10) The mass of all the known asteroids added together is less that half that of the Earth's Moon .
11) So we 'd need to know the asteroid's it's going to deflect kind of years in advance.
12) The apparent magnitudes of most of the known asteroids are 11–19, with the median at about 16.
13) Mars has three known co-orbital asteroids (5261 Eureka,, and ), all at its Lagrangian points.
14) If you've seen films like "Armageddon," you know the potential threat asteroids can be for Earth.
example sentences with asteroid15) Most tracking of known asteroids is done by amateur astronomers. • There are no asteroid searchers in the southern hemisphere.
16) We have used our own numerical integration program to provide ephemerides for all known asteroids, once they are officially numbered.
17) Together, the Catalina Sky Survey and the Spacewatch program have discovered more than half of the known near-Earth asteroids.
18) Astronomers on Friday had their eyes skyward on a separate object, the much larger asteroid known as 2012 DA14 .
19) ASPHAUG : Well, you know, tiny asteroids are hitting Earth every night, asteroids the size of your fingernail.
20) They can see - and actually, pretty interesting, three-dimensional dynamic map of all the known asteroids in our solar system.
21) You know that asteroid of death that whizzed by Earth today at an altitude that's actually below some of our satellites?
22) November 1 – 2060 Chiron, first of the outer Solar System asteroids known as Centaurs, is discovered by Charlie Kowal.
23) This is much smaller than (253) Ida, the only other asteroid known to have a moon, which is about 60 km across.
24) An anonymous reader writes "Phil Plait wants you to know that asteroid 1950 DA is very, very unlikely to hit the Earth in 2880, despite what you may have read.
25) During their final presentations, both teams described missions to an asteroid known as 1999 AO10, which is between 45 and 100 meters in length and is thought to have a relatively slow spin rate.
26) Now that we know what we know about potentially hazardous asteroids, Lu said that there's an imperative to do something about them.
27) Numerous theories have been proposed as to why this extinction event happened including an asteroid known as the Chicxulub asteroid, volcanism, or sea level changes.
28) The best sibling candidate, for instance, is a 200-metre-wide asteroid known as 2011 EO40, whose orbit was calculated from observations taken over just 34 days.
29) No known large asteroid is currently on a collision course with Earth – at least not for the next couple of centuries, says Borovička.
30) The most numerous known co-orbital asteroids are the so-called trojans, which occupy the L4 and L5 Lagrangian points of the relevant planet.
31) Over 200 asteroids are known to be larger than 100 km, and a survey in the infrared wavelengths has shown that the asteroid belt has 0.7–1.7 million asteroids with a diameter of 1 km or more.
32) Nonetheless, hundreds of thousands of asteroids are currently known, and the total number ranges in the millions or more, depending on the lower size cutoff.
33) The project planners expected a safe passage through the belt, and the closest the trajectory would take "Pioneer 10" to any of the known asteroids was ().
34) Hektor, like Achilles, belonged to the swarm ("ahead" of the planet in its orbit), whereas Patroclus was the first asteroid known to reside at the Lagrangian point ("behind" the planet).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of know asteroid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of know asteroid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with know asteroid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word know asteroid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with know asteroid.
20 examples of simple sentences of know asteroid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of know asteroid
Compound Sentences with know asteroid
Complex Sentences with know asteroid
Compound-Complex Sentences with know asteroid