joint authorship in a sentence
1) Works of joint authorship have separate moral rights for each author.
2) It speaks of joint authorship, and of memory.
3) Co-Writing . joint authorship of one work by two or more writers.
4) Gent." of course raises the question of the play's joint authorship.
joint authorship example sentences5) This has also led some commentators to wonder whether these are the result of a joint authorship.
6) If more than one person qualifies as an author then a work is one of joint authorship.
7) For works of joint authorship, all the authors collectively own the copyright in the work in equal shares.
8) joint authorship allows the authors to both independently exploit the copyright and to independently license the use of the copyright.
9) The small dramatic inconsistencies in the extant play text do hint at a joint authorship that was not quite perfectly joined up.
10) This describes the "collaborative distance" between a person and Paul Erdős, as measured by joint authorship of mathematical papers.
11) However, some commentators have wondered why Marlowe also has Hermes appear in person in scene V.1 and whether this potential duplication is evidence of joint authorship.
12) Is this a joint authorship, or is Nashe's contribution simply the tantalising elegy allegedly written by him shortly after Marlowe's death and reported as inserted in some copies of the printed play?
13) Furthermore, in the case of Godfrey v Lees, as mentioned above, it is clear to conclude that joint authorship does not require that the respective contribution be equal.
14) For example, in this case it was stated that there can be no finding of joint authorship in a copyright work in the absence of a common intention to that effect.
example sentences with authorship15) According to M. Nancy Cutt, a Sherwood scholar, this joint authorship led to a "watery sentimentality" not evident in Sherwood's earlier works as well as a greater emphasis on issues of class.
16) In fact, Gregg claimed joint authorship in another shorthand system published in pamphlet form by one Thomas Stratford Malone; Malone, however, claimed sole authorship and a legal battle ensued.
17) On leaving the army after the war he became interested in geology and geography and from 1825 until his death he published 111 scientific papers or books and 13 others in joint authorship.
18) in the case of joint authorship of a work, copyright extends from the death of the last surviving author.
19) "Troy: Fall of Kings" was published in 2007 under the joint authorship of David and Stella Gemmell.
20) " Musicologist Alan Curtis believes the collaboration involved only a single collaborator, and published his 1989 edition of "L'incoronazione" under the joint authorship of Monteverdi and Sacrati.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of joint authorship
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of joint authorship with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with joint authorship
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word joint authorship in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with joint authorship.
20 examples of simple sentences of joint authorship. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of joint authorship
Compound Sentences with joint authorship
Complex Sentences with joint authorship
Compound-Complex Sentences with joint authorship