issue authorization in a sentence
1) The number of such authorizations issued for this election exceeded anything known before.
2) SBA relies on representations in the loan application and supporting documents in issuing the Authorization.
3) The assistance and know-how is what distinguishes an "Agreement" from other forms of authorizations issued by DTCL.
4) Under this authority, the spouse may be issued an authorization through normal procedures without obtaining special approval for spouse travel.
issue authorization example sentences5) If an item is damaged, defective, or incorrect, contact us and we will issue a Return Authorization.
6) It will not apply in general to "non-predominant" exports, or authorizations issued as a remedy to anti-competitive practices. 5.7.5 Appropriate base for royalty - brand or generic price?
7) This was initially refused, as the Parliament, meeting at Elverum on 9 April, issued the Elverum authorization where it empowered the King and government to continue representing Norway.
8) The following month, Harper stated in a court deposition that any such million-dollar offer would have to be authorized by him, and that he did not issue any such authorization.
9) USCIS work authorization is issued in the form of an Employment authorization Document (EAD) commonly referred to as an EAD card.
10) The Party's Central Committee was deliberating in Warsaw, but a smaller conference, led by Gomułka, issued authorization for a limited use of lethal force to defend lives and property.
11) Commercial production (including cultivation) of industrial hemp has been permitted in Canada since 1998 under licenses and authorization issued by Health Canada (9,725 ha in 2004, 5450 ha in 2009).
12) Also, since CFOs are responsible for issuing authorization to transport and authorization to carry, the use of firearms can differ between provinces.
13) Rajagopalachari issued the Temple Entry authorization and Indemnity Act 1939, under which restrictions were removed on Dalits and Shanars entering Hindu temples.
14) "Ground tests" are required prior to authorization being issued to use the medication in an operational situation.
example sentences with authorization15) Import/Export License: Official authorization issued by a government allowing the shipping or delivery of a product across national boundaries.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of issue authorization
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of issue authorization with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with issue authorization
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word issue authorization in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with issue authorization.
20 examples of simple sentences of issue authorization. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of issue authorization
Compound Sentences with issue authorization
Complex Sentences with issue authorization
Compound-Complex Sentences with issue authorization