investigate accusation in a sentence
1) He asked them to "diligently investigate accusations .
2) They investigate the accusations and interview the parties involved.
3) In 2002, a special prosecutor began investigating the accusations .
investigate accusation example sentences4) The accusations were investigated by the Ethics Council and dismissed.
5) Fuller: In Season 2, Jack will be investigating those accusations .
6) An Air Force panel investigated the accusations and issued a report on 22 June 2005.
7) A transitional church board was formed, and board members began a process of investigating the accusations .
8) I suggested that they might allow Amnesty International to play a bigger part in investigating those accusations .
9) Larisa Yudina, the journalist who investigated these accusations , was kidnapped and murdered in 1998.
10) In April 1999, Wilkomirski's literary agency commissioned the Zurich historian Stefan Maechler to investigate the accusations .
11) Pope Innocent XII appointed a commission of cardinals to investigate the accusations - apparently violating the exemption granted in 1520.
12) De Paul's political science committee investigated the accusations against Finkelstein and concluded that they were not based on legitimate criticism.
13) The accusations were investigated by a grand jury, but the Edwards administration attacked Vidrine's credibility and the investigation stalled.
14) Officials at Sesame Workshop said that they thoroughly investigated the accusation , using outside investigators, over several months and believe it to be false.
15) Yet observers say the Anderson case represents just one unfortunate outcome of systemic problems in the family courts' methods for investigating accusations of abuse.
use investigate accusation in a sentence16) Police were investigating accusations against a 48-year-old woman, Park Soon-ja, saying that she had swindled billion (~ million) from about 220 people.
17) In the days leading to the programme's broadcast, the IOC Ethics Commission launched an enquiry to investigate the accusations made in the documentary.
18) Rocco gives Pizarro a message with a warning that the minister plans a surprise visit tomorrow to investigate accusations that Pizarro is a tyrant.
19) After 1927, the League of Nations investigated accusations that the Liberian government forcibly recruited and sold indigenous people as contract labor or slaves.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of investigate accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of investigate accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with investigate accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word investigate accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with investigate accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of investigate accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of investigate accusation
Compound Sentences with investigate accusation
Complex Sentences with investigate accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with investigate accusation