introduce amendment in a sentence
1) Five amendments were introduced between 1999 and 2010.
2) Another is the inability of Senators to introduce bill amendments .
3) In 1923, Alice Paul introduced an equal rights amendment .
introduce amendment example sentences4) He also introduced several amendments to various Acts and the Constitution.
5) The amendment is introduced in 1878.
6) The following amendments were introduced to the Bill prior to its passage.
7) Senator Griffin then introduced an amendment to SB1480.
8) Novotný and his supporters hesitated, introducing amendments to reinforce central control.
9) She introduced a constitutional amendment on March 25 that would prohibit that.
10) A similar draft amendment introduced by the government in 1979 had been narrowly defeated.
11) In 2011 further amendments were introduced , and assented to in December 2011.
12) In 1908, Aldrich introduced the constitutional amendment to establish an income tax.
13) Aaron Burr both supported this bill and introduced an amendment calling for immediate abolition.
14) The Green Party introduced the amendment , which was supported by SAFE.
15) Senator Hatch of Utah has introduced an amendment that would remove these requirements.
example sentences with introduce amendment16) Representative Egolf introduced an amendment to this bill that paralleled his anti-marriage bill.
17) The draft law introduces material amendments to this procedure, to the detriment of taxpayers.
18) Willard Salisbury introduced an amendment stipulating that Lincoln reveal the precise terms he had offered.
19) Both a bill and a constititional amendment were introduced in Iowa to allow constitutional carry.
20) In fact, the Supreme Soviet has never introduced amendments specifically designed to protect individual rights.
21) Vitter later introduced an amendment that would remove the cap entirely for this particular spill.
22) Somoza had also introduced a constitutional amendment that would prevent family members from succeeding him.
23) In September 1966 the Soviet legislature introduced several amendments to the RSFSR Criminal Code.
24) It was Pranab Mukherjee who introduced GST constitutional amendments in Parliament in March 2011 .
25) The amendment was introduced at the House Labor Committee at the request of business groups .
26) The law introduced amendments to the procedure for the registration of foreign citizens for migration purposes.
27) The storm around Puttnam arose when he introduced an amendment to the Defamation Bill .
28) In 1995, Ellis introduced a constitutional amendment to abolish the Office of State Treasurer.
How to use introduce amendment in a sentence29) He introduced an amendment to require reports on lending to these businesses, which was adopted.
30) In 2001, US Representative Eliot Engel introduced a legislative amendment to an agriculture bill.
31) Republican Congressman Rob Bishop of Utah introduced the amendment in the House of Representatives.
32) Nelson said he plans to introduce an amendment to the Senate bill roughly resembling Stupak's.
33) He successfully introduced the ninety-first amendment to the Constitution of India in 2004 penalising defections.
34) New clauses will be debated and the government will introduce amendments which it has undertaken to introduce.
35) Sumner introduced an alternative amendment that combined the Thirteenth amendment with elements of the Fourteenth Amendment.
36) The Spanish Congress of Deputies has ratified amendments introduced by the Senate to the online gaming law.
37) Blunt anonymously introduced an amendment , the Farmer Assurance Provision, into a March 2013 spending resolution.
38) During the period of ÖVP-FPÖ government, many amendments were introduced to tighten the country's immigration policies.
39) Senator Bricker was influenced by the ABA's work and first introduced a constitutional amendment in 1951.
40) He successfully introduced the eighty-fourth amendment to the Constitution of India in 2002 freezing parliamentary seats until 2026.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of introduce amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of introduce amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with introduce amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word introduce amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with introduce amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of introduce amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of introduce amendment
Compound Sentences with introduce amendment
Complex Sentences with introduce amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with introduce amendment