international accreditation in a sentence
1) Thus the discipline quickly developed and gained international accreditation .
2) However, no Maltese hospital has undergone independent international healthcare accreditation .
3) It was the first international accreditation ever received by the university.
international accreditation example sentences4) Therefore no provider can claim to have independent international accreditation .
5) Currently none of the Macau hospitals are independently assessed through international healthcare accreditation .
6) Worldwide, only one in six business schools has AACSB international accreditation .
7) Universities differentiate themselves by gaining international accreditation and focusing on national and international rankings.
8) Many international hospitals today see obtaining international accreditation as a way to attract American patients.
9) Some hospitals go for international healthcare accreditation as a "de facto" form of advertising.
10) International accreditation has become a powerful indicator of a health care organization's commitment to high-quality care and patient safety.
11) International healthcare accreditation is the process of certifying a level of quality for healthcare providers and programs across multiple countries.
12) When they choose to do this, such groups can be said to be providing " international healthcare accreditation ".
13) However , they have not as yet acquired international accreditation from any hospital accreditation group from outside of the USA.
14) Due to the near-universal desire for safe and good quality healthcare, there is a growing interest in international healthcare accreditation .
15) A Central Research Facility is being set up at ISM as a Centre of National Importance which is most likely to have an international accreditation .
use international accreditation in a sentence16) The PGP (Postgraduate Programme) and the ePGP (Executive Postgraduate Programme) courses have been granted international accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
17) With the advent of medical tourism, international healthcare accreditation of hospitals located in countries around the world has increasingly grown in importance.
18) Increasingly, some hospitals are looking towards dual international accreditation , perhaps having both JCI to cover potential US clientele, and accreditation Canada.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of international accreditation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of international accreditation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with international accreditation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word international accreditation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with international accreditation.
20 examples of simple sentences of international accreditation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of international accreditation
Compound Sentences with international accreditation
Complex Sentences with international accreditation
Compound-Complex Sentences with international accreditation