integer arithmetic in a sentence
1) Some processors have specific hardware support for large multi-byte integer arithmetic .
2) For most processors, integer arithmetic is faster than floating point arithmetic.
3) If it is an integer , then fast integer arithmetic is used automatically.
integer arithmetic example sentences4) If it is an integer, then fast integer arithmetic is used automatically.
5) Integer arithmetic should be used, to avoid the problems of approximate answers.
6) In SML, the IntInf module provides arbitrary-precision integer arithmetic .
7) arithmetic Evaluation An ability to perform integer arithmetic is provided with the special command let.
8) There are also routines for integer multiple precision arithmetic and functions, including GCD and modular powers.
9) The commutativity and associativity of rational addition is an easy consequence of the laws of integer arithmetic .
10) When evaluated in the following order, __FORMULA__, this can be computed using only integer arithmetic .
11) An easily programmed alternative using only integer arithmetic is to calculate two large consecutive Fibonacci numbers and divide them.
12) This example uses integer arithmetic rather than floating point, as such an example is likely more useful in practice.
13) It is not necessary to declare a variable as an integer for advantage to be taken of fast integer arithmetic .
14) Julia: the built-in "BigFloat" and "BigInt" types provide arbitrary-precision floating point and integer arithmetic respectively.
15) This article reports on the work of economist Patrick DeJarnette, who developed some unusual results in probabilistic integer arithmetic .
example sentences with integer arithmetic16) Extra instructions are provided for reversing bits and bytes, count leading zeros, digital signal processing, and long integer arithmetic .
17) It is not necessary to declare the loop variable as an integer type in order to take advantage of fast integer arithmetic .
18) A rich set of single, double and mixed-precision operations such as these make integer arithmetic much more usable than it is in most languages.
19) Some programming languages such as Lisp, Python, Perl, Haskell and Ruby use, or have an option to use, arbitrary-precision numbers for "all" integer arithmetic .
20) In floating point arithmetic the use of (1/"D") presents little problem, but in integer arithmetic the reciprocal will always evaluate to zero (assuming |"D"| > 1).
21) CPUs are built up from a number of dedicated sub-units such as instruction decoders, ALUs ( integer arithmetics and logic), load/store units (handling memory), and so on.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of integer arithmetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of integer arithmetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with integer arithmetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word integer arithmetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with integer arithmetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of integer arithmetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of integer arithmetic
Compound Sentences with integer arithmetic
Complex Sentences with integer arithmetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with integer arithmetic