inherently ambiguous in a sentence
1) The assessment of productivity is an inherently ambiguous and challenging process.
2) Letter grades are inherently ambiguous .
3) In fact the distance traveled is inherently ambiguous because of the changing scale of the universe.
inherently ambiguous example sentences4) A context-free language L is inherently ambiguous if every CFG G for L is ambiguous.
5) Like so much of the Constitution, framed to govern generations, this language is inherently ambiguous .
6) The novel is an inherently ambiguous genre: it strains toward formal autonomy and can seldom avoid being a public gesture.
7) However, one-argument subs are inherently ambiguous , because Perl 6 does not require the colon on indirect objects without arguments.
8) Second, any attempt to measure the properties of inherently ambiguous concepts such as "community", "network" and "organization" is correspondingly problematic.
9) This is because of war's uncertainty and because at a more basic level, the military equipment used to wage war is inherently ambiguous .
10) On the other hand, if a reference point is inherently ambiguous (such as "the vacuum", see below) it will instead cause more problems.
11) However, there are certain languages that can only be generated by ambiguous grammars; such languages are called " inherently ambiguous languages".
12) Cir. 2010) (Plager, J., dissenting from denial of panel rehearing) (arguing that broad claims are " inherently ambiguous ").
13) However, the "language" described by this grammar is not inherently ambiguous :
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of inherently ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of inherently ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with inherently ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word inherently ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with inherently ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of inherently ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of inherently ambiguous
Compound Sentences with inherently ambiguous
Complex Sentences with inherently ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with inherently ambiguous