inform attendee in a sentence
1) The videos inform the attendees and non attendees while encouraging others to attend future events.
2) The chair is required to inform other attendees of any such recording at the beginning of the meeting.
3) We also staffed an information booth in the exhibition hall, providing an opportunity to inform the attendees about SCVD.
4) Public health agencies and adventure race organizers should consider informing race attendees of the hazards of inadvertent ingestion of surface water.
inform attendee example sentences5) With AppointmentPlus, booking a room is simple, and keeping attendees informed can be done with a click of a button.
6) The evening will also give us a chance to inform attendees of what the Information Industry Network (IIN) is all about.
7) The conversation is meant simply to inform the attendees and their constituents on emerging and diverging views of key policy and technology issues.
8) Members of Congress were more than three times as likely to meet with individuals when their offices were informed the attendees were donors, an over 200% increase in access.
9) When informed prospective attendees were political donors, senior policymakers made themselves available between three and four times more often (p 0.01).
10) The superintendent also informed the attendees that an inquiry would take place during semester finals in January 1827, so some of the cadets would face simultaneous examinations and inquiry.
11) Meant for small gatherings of 20 -25 people, potential attendees are informed through a mailing list; word-of-mouth is also helpful.
12) The tour guides informed attendees of Fishermen's Terminal celebrating its centennial this year and that the fishermen's memorial is the only one of its kind on the west coast.
13) To do this the group had various books and pamphlets available that informed attendees of the country's two most notable cities, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
14) Information presented included informing attendees that ME/CFS has also been called "the malingerer's excuse".
example sentences with attendee15) " The Chairman, a kind of Master of Ceremonies, informs attendees that this is going to be an unusual production, and invites all to be as "vulgar and uncivilized as legally possible.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of inform attendee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of inform attendee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with inform attendee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word inform attendee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with inform attendee.
20 examples of simple sentences of inform attendee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of inform attendee
Compound Sentences with inform attendee
Complex Sentences with inform attendee
Compound-Complex Sentences with inform attendee