incorrectly assume in a sentence
1) A linear time dependence was incorrectly assumed.
2) I assumed incorrectly there was an associated header file .
3) I 'd incorrectly assumed that was a spring break trip.
4) Leuchter incorrectly assumed that the gas chambers were not ventilated.
incorrectly assume example sentences5) The problem was that he incorrectly assumed that his new arrangement was permanent .
6) Her ethnicity is incorrectly assumed to be Hispanic in "The Wizard".
7) It should be noted, Germany is not nuclear free as many incorrectly assume.
8) Sometimes it is incorrectly assumed that listing patients' problems precludes inclusion of psychiatric diagnosis.
9) Many incorrectly assume that Medicare will cover the majority of their long-term care needs .
10) It later emerged that the jury incorrectly assumed that the judge could increase the award.
11) Many employers have incorrectly assumed that this development is relevant solely to franchisors and franchisees.
12) Many people incorrectly assume that all electric vehicles (EVs) are powered by batteries.
13) For example, incorrectly assuming the Cox model can in some cases lead to faulty conclusions.
14) Rationalism incorrectly assumes that existence arranges for reason to discover the nature of reality through introspection alone.
example sentences with assume15) Some people incorrectly assume that because of this ruling most Muslim men would have four wives.
16) Ah you have incorrectly assumed I have come from abroad, I actually moved from Gloucester.
17) Zucker, who thankfully skated on Wednesday, assumed incorrectly –and that's not his fault.
18) The legislators incorrectly assumed that the only difference between tin-lead solder and pure tin solder was the melting point.
19) Jane interrupts them and incorrectly assumes Herman is cheating on her ("One Man Woman").
20) Many Americans incorrectly assume that our right to travel anonymously has been legally suspended by the USA Patriot Act.
21) However, many people have incorrectly assumed that it is therefore "the" explanation for the Mpemba effect.
22) Pagna assumed incorrectly that the undersized Wood would be overpowered, but Wood instead responded by making 12 tackles.
23) She incorrectly assumes that the marriage has already taken place and resigns herself to an austere life at the convent.
24) The critics incorrectly assume that both chapters attempt to present the same events but use different styles to do this.
25) Certain astronomers now incorrectly assume that everything about our circumstance must be unspecial, insignificant, and just plain mediocre.
26) Other explorers in the region incorrectly assumed that the lake's name was spelled 'heart' because of its shape.
27) Many families incorrectly assume if they own a home or have a six-figure income they won't qualify for financial aid.
How to use assume in a sentence28) During the war, the NTC incorrectly assumed that a ship with only one mast would be less conspicuous in combat.
29) Because chiropractic treatments are primarily applied to the spinal region, many incorrectly assume that chiropractors treat only back and neck ailments.
30) One of the biggest hurdles for enrollment efforts to overcome is the fact that many families assume incorrectly that they are ineligible.
31) Hi Bob, I am sincerely disappointed that I incorrectly assumed that you and your cohorts were people of class and honesty.
32) He had been slow to recognize the threat, assuming incorrectly that McCook would be capable of turning back Hardee's assault.
33) Second, Fishkin's framing incorrectly assumes that OPOV can be met either by equalizing voting power or by equalizing representational access.
34) In a way the penultimate episode placed us where we incorrectly assumed we were at the end of season one with Kira captured by Dyad.
35) Insurance is there to cover the "What If" . Some people incorrectly assume the "What If" will never happen to them.
36) People with disabilities have often assumed incorrectly that when they no longer receive a SSI or SSDI check, their medical coverage automatically ends.
37) Some participants assumed incorrectly the absence of an allergy advice box meant the product did not contain any of the main food allergens and was safe for them to eat.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of incorrectly assume
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of incorrectly assume with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with incorrectly assume
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word incorrectly assume in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with incorrectly assume.
20 examples of simple sentences of incorrectly assume. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of incorrectly assume
Compound Sentences with incorrectly assume
Complex Sentences with incorrectly assume
Compound-Complex Sentences with incorrectly assume