impose austerity in a sentence
1) France, after all, hardly has imposed much austerity.
2) In exchange for European funding Greece was forced to impose strict fiscal austerity.
3) All while piling up mountains of debt and forcibly imposing austerity on us.
4) At the same time the imposed austerity is driving a downward spiral into recession leading to mass impoverishment.
impose austerity example sentences5) Also in Italy it will be nearly impossible to continue imposing austerity with the old eroded political system.
6) On the other hand, Merkel has imposed austerity on much of Europe, which has been excessive and counterproductive.
7) Instead, Italy has relied on tax increases which is an imposed austerity on the private sector, thereby reducing economic activity.
8) As difficult as life in Ukraine is, it is sure to be worse once the IMF's harsh austerity is imposed on the country's population.
9) Together with the severe austerity imposed by the EU centre the European south is suffering deep recession of which the worst is still to come.
10) Siding with the man dismantling the welfare state and imposing permanent austerity will haunt "the two Eds", Salmond says (Miliband and Balls).
11) The austerities imposed by World War II caused Art Deco to decline in popularity: it was perceived by some as gaudy and inappropriately luxurious.
12) You will remove enough human-released C 02 from being projected into the atmosphere, to prevent imposing tax-based austerities on the captive population.
13) Many economists warn against imposing budget austerity too fast, lest it harm an economic recovery in which unemployment still hovers near 8 percent of the work force.
14) It would be easy to conclude that Washington has imposed enough austerity on the U.S. economy already, given the tax hikes and spending cuts that have already gone into effect this year.
example sentences with austerity15) Italian politics, which has shown that yet again, governments vote out - sorry, people vote out governments that impose austerity on them.
16) And Clegg said tackling tax abuse would bolster public support for the government's policy of increasing foreign aid while imposing austerity at home.
17) Therefore, it's not enough to simply impose austerity on Cyprus; ordinary Cypriots have to give up some of their bank savings, too.
18) " We cut expenditure, but this government will not cut expenditure to the point we impose austerity," Gordhan said yesterday at a media briefing ahead of his Budget speech.
19) austerity is imposed at all levels... We hope the book will inspire many a decision maker and opinion leader to change course."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of impose austerity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of impose austerity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with impose austerity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word impose austerity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with impose austerity.
20 examples of simple sentences of impose austerity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of impose austerity
Compound Sentences with impose austerity
Complex Sentences with impose austerity
Compound-Complex Sentences with impose austerity