implicitly assume in a sentence
1) Present science teaching generally assumes implicitly that pupils possess the reasoning patterns.
2) Through selectivity, realism implicitly assumes a critical stance.
3) It is perhaps implicitly assumed that each franchise chain has little market power.
4) JIT implicitly assumes that input parts quality remains constant over time.
implicitly assume example sentences5) The theory above implicitly assumed that people say what they believe.
6) The above algorithms implicitly assume a uniform prior distribution over the transition probabilities.
7) Ethical naturalism was implicitly assumed by many modern ethical theorists, particularly utilitarians.
8) Thus this data set implicitly assumes that performance is the same each year.
9) This theory implicitly assumes that the turbulence is statistically self-similar at different scales.
10) More broadly, we reject the underlying cognitive model implicitly assumed by game theory.
11) Thirdly, economists often implicitly assume that more labour supply is a good thing.
12) So far, I have implicitly assumed that there is an ultimate theory.
13) This has been implicitly assumed already, but has practical importance in its own right.
14) The third analysis of the introductory example implicitly assumes a balance between flora and soil.
example sentences with assume15) Finally, the overall context can show that a certain basic rule is implicitly assumed.
16) What the existing literature explicitly or implicitly assumes is some version of (1).
17) While computing __FORMULA__, by design the filter implicitly assumes that __FORMULA__ and __FORMULA__.
18) They assume implicitly that over this short-term horizon the supply side will be approximately constant.
19) The above discussion implicitly assumes that the reputational cost of violating an international obligation is fixed.
20) It is widely and implicitly assumed the USA carries this burden and this assumption is rarely challenged.
21) These implicitly assume either that the universe is spatially infinite or that there are infinitely many universes.
22) Introducing several active groups of variables in a factorial analysis implicitly assumes a balance between these groups.
23) To talk about causation or creation implicitly assumes there was a time before the big bang singularity.
24) This use implicitly assumes that the true distribution, whatever it is, is inside the p-box.
25) If PR is not involved in policy formation, then top management is implicitly assuming the PR mantle.
26) This definition implicitly assumes that resources can be substituted, a view which is supported by economic history.
27) The "scientific theory" merely made explicit what they were implicitly assuming for the purpose of doing business.
How to use assume in a sentence28) Yet, Hurd's suggestions implicitly assume that both states are stable political entities - which they are not.
29) It uses data on actual world factor endowments, implicitly assuming again that all countries use the same input coefficients.
30) Individuals, it is implicitly assumed, will endeavour to reach a state of internal equilibrium through testing coping strategies.
31) Massell (2001) noted that most accountability policies implicitly assume that teachers understand how to turn data into information.
32) In the preceding paragraph we implicitly assumed that the firm's sales are independent of its use of operating leverage.
33) But some philosophers get themselves tied in knots because they implicitly assume that the cat can have only one history.
34) Harris' viewpoint implicitly assumes a philosophy of materialism, that is, that mental events are reducible to neurological occurrences.
35) The derivation also implicitly assumes that the gravitational potential of the Milky Way is axisymmetric and always directed towards the center.
36) Wien's Law implicitly assumes that light is statistically composed of packets that change energy and frequency in the same way.
37) Mincer's method implicitly assumes that the number of children depends on two or three independent factors and on nothing else.
38) Many teaching practices implicitly assume that conceptual knowledge can be abstracted from the situations in which it is learned and used.
39) So far I have implicitly assumed a single computer network with a single owner, like the one at Silicon Tech.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of implicitly assume
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of implicitly assume with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with implicitly assume
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word implicitly assume in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with implicitly assume.
20 examples of simple sentences of implicitly assume. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of implicitly assume
Compound Sentences with implicitly assume
Complex Sentences with implicitly assume
Compound-Complex Sentences with implicitly assume