immigration authority in a sentence
1) There, he was caught and detained by immigration authorities.
2) Mr. Pieper said all were being held for immigration authorities.
3) None of the defense attorneys or immigration authorities would comment Wednesday.
4) How do western immigration authorities decide whether or not they are genuine?
immigration authority example sentences5) immigration authorities have a "zero tolerance" attitude toward drug-related offences.
6) The staff of the immigration authority stood by their word.
7) However, federal immigration authorities have 30 days to appeal Shapiro's ruling.
8) Alongside the Sikh Diwan, other organizations opened to fight immigration authorities.
9) She's in a detention center, awaiting a decision from immigration authorities.
10) Sweden's immigration authority expects up to 40,000 Iraqis seeking asylum in 2007.
11) Undocumented Mexican workers were also rounded up in yearly raids by immigration authorities.
12) The South African immigration authorities do not accept loose leaf temporary travel documents.
13) Nearly three decades later she was detained by immigration authorities and put into deportation proceedings.
14) Federal immigration authorities have said that Ravi will not be deported to India.
example sentences with authority15) Israeli immigration authorities say there are about 55,000 illegal African migrants in the country .
16) If departing from the USA a valid passport will be required by immigration authorities.
17) In 2005, U.S. immigration authorities detained Carriles after he illegally entered the country.
18) If this rule is not met, they can be arrested by the immigration authorities.
19) Mongolia immigration authorities tend to provide visitors to the country for 30 days visa on their arrival.
20) And those who have the visa are required to check in with immigration authorities every 90 days .
21) In the end Lin is busted by immigration authorities and deported thanks to Rocky and Habib.
22) A group of thirteen female activists attacked immigration authority personnel accompanying them to the airport for deportation.
23) He had convinced immigration authorities in 1996 that he was a refugee from Kosovo fleeing Serbian persecution.
24) By 1989, Graney and Moore were ordered out of the country by UK immigration authorities.
25) The NHTRC is not a law enforcement or immigration authority and is operated by a nongovernmental organization .
26) A regional airport with on-site customs and immigration authorities also services the City (see above).
27) In Canada, IELTS, TEF, or CELPIP are accepted by the immigration authority.
How to use authority in a sentence28) immigration authorities will be alerted to the investigation, as Malik is a foreigner, he said.
29) U.S. immigration authorities ultimately used their discretion to allow him to remain in the U.S. without a visa.
30) They could be detained or even deported because of the increasingly close relationship between police and immigration authorities.
31) The Act of 2007 criminalizes refusal to register, deception, and obstruction of immigration authorities by anyone.
32) Nepalese immigration authorities use separate Arrival and Departure stickers for entry and exit on all types of passports.
33) The agreement allowed for cooperation between police and immigration authorities and was used by MCSO to conduct immigration sweeps.
34) The judge said that he admitted doing so to convince immigration authorities that he had a genuine family life .
35) Some fear a wartime atmosphere would give police and immigration authorities more latitude in arresting people in minority communities.
36) They would merely render a return of passengers to the immigration authorities, who were unlikely to be interested.
37) Dear all, As of today it's been 17 days since Serban's detention my the immigration authorities.
38) Chief U.S. District Judge William Steele ordered the defendant to be turned over to immigration authorities for probable deportation .
39) A landed immigrant is a person who has been granted the right to live in Canada permanently by immigration authorities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of immigration authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of immigration authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with immigration authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word immigration authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with immigration authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of immigration authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of immigration authority
Compound Sentences with immigration authority
Complex Sentences with immigration authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with immigration authority