immediate attention in a sentence
1) Brain injury victims should seek immediate medical attention.
2) Severe workplace injuries typically receive immediate medical attention.
3) The white male usually got immediate attention.
4) These serious complications demand immediate medical attention.
immediate attention example sentences5) Seventeen hundred dangerous wounds demanded immediate attention.
6) People experiencing these problems should seek immediate medical attention.
7) There are severe problems that need immediate attention.
8) This superb property deserves your immediate attention .
9) One situation that always requires immediate medical attention is difficulty breathing.
10) Path 4 Some environmental impacts require immediate attention.
11) They indicated that this matter should receive immediate attention.
12) Hip fracture is a serious injury and requires immediate medical attention.
13) He added that the listed building requires immediate attention.
14) These require immediate attention from a doctor.
example sentences with attention15) immediate attention is needed to these problems.
16) Trauma to the head should receive immediate attention.
17) That's why you should seek immediate medical attention.
18) However, such circumstances require your immediate attention.
19) If these symptoms occur, seek immediate medical attention.
20) For severe signs, get immediate veterinary attention.
21) Above 10 marks a significant fraud severity, requiring immediate attention.
22) For emergencies, see immediate medical attention.
23) Severe burns, however, always require immediate medical attention.
24) Seek immediate medical attention if you become injured or ill.
25) If you have symptoms, seek immediate professional medical attention.
26) Heat stroke requires immediate medical attention and can result in death .
27) This is a condition that would need immediate medical attention.
How to use attention in a sentence28) Without immediate medical attention, the dog can die.
29) This is the time to seek immediate medical attention.
30) Severe shortness of breath requires immediate medical attention.
31) immediate medical attention is needed when anaphylaxis occurs.
32) People with delirium need immediate medical attention.
33) My mother was seriously wounded and would die without immediate medical attention.
34) immediate medical attention is important for ensuring the bone is successfully set.
35) From there, they got some immediate attention.
36) Anderson turned her immediate attention to the district's schools.
37) We have multiple problems all of which require immediate attention.
38) Zhou's Qilu inspection news attracted immediate media attention.
39) These infringements need to be given immediate attention.
40) Some may be hardly noticeable, but others may demand immediate attention.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of immediate attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of immediate attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with immediate attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word immediate attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with immediate attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of immediate attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of immediate attention
Compound Sentences with immediate attention
Complex Sentences with immediate attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with immediate attention