hospital asylum in a sentence
1) There have been foundling hospitals and blind asylums since times immemorial.
2) Besides the hospitals and asylums, there were other types of health establishments.
3) Programs of civic activism included building schools, hospitals and asylums for the entire city.
4) Dozens of theaters, houses for different associations, schools, hospitals or asylums were built.
hospital asylum example sentences5) Nijinsky spent the rest of his life in and out of psychiatric hospitals and asylums.
6) How are new histories of institutions, such as hospitals and asylums, to be written?
7) Individuals who might have been relegated to hospitals and asylums a century ago are now productive members of society.
8) Around 800, the first psychiatric hospital and insane asylum in Egypt was built by Muslim physicians in Cairo.
9) He was installing this system in hotels, department stores, factories, schools, hospitals, asylums, baseball stadiums, and battleships.
10) One understood why as one stood in the riverside garden of the great Premonstratensian Monastery which is now the hospital and the general asylum of the town.
11) Chanler established the French Heroes Lafayette Memorial Fund, together with Theodore Roosevelt and Myron Herrick, to build schools, hospitals and asylums.
12) After the early example of Charles Lynch, the Catholic Irish moved rapidly into law enforcement, built hundreds of schools, colleges, orphanages, hospitals, and asylums.
13) He increased funding to the state's hospitals and asylums, and personally aided with the evacuation of the Frankfort Penitentiary during the Ohio River flood of 1937.
14) The hospital and orphan asylum would each be overseen by the 12-member hospital board of trustees, and the university by the 12-member university board of trustees.
example sentences with asylum15) All I care about these days is drawing cartoons, doing interesting things with interesting people, paying my bills, and keeping my sorry ass out of the hospital, the mental asylum, the morgue etc.
16) (HEAR, HEAR) Then the Local Legislature is to have control of "the establishment, maintenance and management of hospitals, asylums, charities, and eleemosynary institutions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hospital asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hospital asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hospital asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hospital asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hospital asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of hospital asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hospital asylum
Compound Sentences with hospital asylum
Complex Sentences with hospital asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with hospital asylum