horoscopic astrology in a sentence
1) horoscopic astrology first appeared in Ptolemaic Egypt.
2) James Herschel Holden, "A History of horoscopic Astrology".
3) It was during this period that horoscopic astrology was invented, probably in the fifth century BC.
4) The "Tetrabiblos" is an extensive and continually reprinted treatise on the ancient principles of horoscopic astrology.
horoscopic astrology example sentences5) This volume engages the specific role of horoscopic astrology in Western culture from antiquity to the nineteenth century.
6) Hellenistic astrology after 332 BCE mixed Babylonian astrology with Egyptian Decanic astrology in Alexandria, creating horoscopic astrology.
7) Holden, James H., "History of horoscopic Astrology", American Federation of Astrologers, 2006.
8) However, historical documentation shows that horoscopic astrology in the Indian subcontinent came from Hellenistic influences, post-dating the Vedic period.
9) The third is the astrological treatise in which he attempted to adapt horoscopic astrology to the Aristotelian natural philosophy of his day.
10) Often a horoscope is required for a date for which no observations are available, and horoscopic astrology therefore needs methods for computing the positions of the planets.
11) Both the older judicial astrology and the later horoscopic astrology were based on a fundamentally deterministic, or fatalistic, view of existence.
12) horoscopic astrology, according to which the positions of the planets at the time of birth determines the fate of the individual, did not develop until much later.
13) Paul Wright states that cusps do not exist in horoscopic astrology (a planet is either in one zodiacal sign or the next), but a cuspal effect does occur at the border of the astrological ages.
14) The documented history of Jyotish in the subsequent newer sense of modern horoscopic astrology is associated with the interaction of Indian and Hellenistic cultures in the Indo-Greek period.
example sentences with astrology15) According to Firmicus Maternus (4th century), the system of horoscopic astrology was given early on to an Egyptian pharaoh named Nechepso and his priest Petosiris.
16) It was only with the gradual emergence of horoscopic astrology, from the 6th century BC, that astrology developed the techniques and practice of natal astrology.
17) The city of Alexandria was founded by Alexander after the conquest, becoming the place where Babylonian astrology was mixed with Egyptian Decanic astrology to create horoscopic astrology.
18) This interpretation depends upon which branch of horoscopic astrology is being used...
19) In Western horoscopic astrology the interpretation of a horoscope is governed by:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of horoscopic astrology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of horoscopic astrology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with horoscopic astrology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word horoscopic astrology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with horoscopic astrology.
20 examples of simple sentences of horoscopic astrology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of horoscopic astrology
Compound Sentences with horoscopic astrology
Complex Sentences with horoscopic astrology
Compound-Complex Sentences with horoscopic astrology