historical authenticity in a sentence
1) The characteristic of an object having historical authenticity .
2) There is no real evidence nor historical authenticity about what they say.
3) Neural Touch completely sidesteps the debate about historical authenticity.
4) Many of these restorations were criticized for alleged disrespect of historical authenticity.
historical authenticity example sentences5) There is no historical authenticity in such a combination of myth and fantasy.
6) Some qualifications apply which do not necessarily deprive the image of historical authenticity.
7) In addition to technical virtuosity he demanded drama, expression and historical authenticity.
8) These editorial practices has placed the historical authenticity of the Solesmes interpretation in doubt.
9) At the time it was considered a highly successful project, reconciling historical authenticity with urban-planning demands.
10) The Macropaedia mentions that the historical authenticity of sections of Sangam literature has been confirmed by archaeological evidence.
11) This account, while perhaps appealing, should be treated with caution as the battle's historical authenticity is in doubt.
12) Similarly, gas lighting is also seeing a resurgence in the luxury home market for those in search of historical authenticity.
13) Never mind that The General is based on a true story and shows off Keaton's fanatical devotion to historical authenticity.
14) I carry this pole around and use it, partly as an exercise in historical authenticity and partly in search of stream conditions where it'll work better.
example sentences with authenticity15) Is any sort of artistic historical authenticity desirable, even in such recent history (and here I speak with an interest in such history, as opposed to my usual rejectionist position)?
16) Second argument on the Mudjahideen insurgency in relationship to the declaration of Buddhism as the State Religion of Burma also does not match with the historical authenticity.
17) Cyril Birch, who collaborated on a University of California Press translation of "The Peach Blossom Fan", wrote that "There can be no happy ending, given the historical authenticity of the action".
18) The goal of the producers was to create episodes that "weave historical authenticity into a telling of the Arthur legends that is relatable to contemporary audiences".
19) Critical scholars have developed a number of criteria to evaluate the probability, or historical authenticity, of an attested event or saying represented in the gospels.
20) These include authorship and date of composition, intention and genre, gospel sources and oral tradition, textual criticism, and historical authenticity of specific sayings and narrative events.
21) Several certified historical copies are displayed in the library of St Catherine, some of which are witnessed by the judges of Islam to affirm historical authenticity.
22) These styles are used without much attention to historical authenticity; rather, there is a mix of African (mostly West African), Indian and Middle Eastern influences.
23) In 1960 the Spanish archeologist Antonio Beltrán studied the Chalice and concluded: "Archeology supports and definitively confirms the historical authenticity".
24) Elements whose historical authenticity is disputed include the Nativity, the Resurrection, the Ascension, some of Jesus' miracles, and the Sanhedrin trial, among others.
25) Modern renovations of such dwellings often seek to re-expose timber purlins, rafters, posts etc. which have been covered, in an attempt to establish perceived historical authenticity.
26) In these tapestries, Bernard van Orley created a detailed historical authenticity on a grand scale, with life-size figures within imagined surroundings.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of historical authenticity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of historical authenticity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with historical authenticity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word historical authenticity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with historical authenticity.
20 examples of simple sentences of historical authenticity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of historical authenticity
Compound Sentences with historical authenticity
Complex Sentences with historical authenticity
Compound-Complex Sentences with historical authenticity