highest authority in a sentence
1) It was sanctioned by the highest authority.
2) There is no highest authority of Hinduism .
3) The Partnership' s highest authority is the general meeting.
4) It stresses Scripture alone as the highest authority for doctrines.
highest authority example sentences5) He was considered the highest authority in his time.
6) How can the highest authority and leaders subvert their own decision ?
7) The conductor is the highest authority.
8) They will accept Him as the highest Authority.
9) We were given a statement to that effect from the highest authorities.
10) Are they really the highest authority on the dangers of nuclear power ?
11) This is from the highest authority.
12) It is also the highest authority in the interpretation of the law.
13) They became the highest authority in Iraq with both executive and legislative powers.
14) In 1955, the South African parliament became recognised as the highest authority.
example sentences with authority15) And eventually we will all have to answer to the highest authority.
16) The Constitutional Court is the highest authority and control interpretation of the Constitution.
17) He protested the decision to the highest authority (the Grand Duke).
18) The highest authority has spoken.
19) For example, under normal conditions, the highest authority was held by two consuls.
20) The municipal council ("gemeenteraad") is the highest authority in the municipality.
21) Was the queen the highest authority of administering justice from the beginning of political organization?
22) Government has usurped the sovereignty of God, pretending to be the highest authority.
23) The State Assembly represents the highest authority in the state and decides on policy matters.
24) In this position, Yudhoyono has the highest authority, superseding that of chairman.
25) The Summit is held every two years and is the highest authority in La Francophonie.
26) My attempts to explain my ordeal to the highest authorities with official petitions were in vain.
27) Nonetheless, the captain was formally the king's representative and highest authority on his ship.
How to use authority in a sentence28) I use the Scriptures as my highest authority in all matters of doctrine and faith.
29) John, now 79 years old, made an appeal to the highest authority in Britain.
30) Light Bringers - The Light Bringers are the highest authorities in the Light Civilization.
31) They ignored the priesthood of their own national gods -- going to the highest authority they knew!
32) The five star grading is judged by the highest authority in our industry, 'enjoyEngland'.
33) The highest authority would be transferred temporarily to the Cabildo until the appointment of a governing junta.
34) Distinctively, this female was essentially the highest authority both civilly and religiously in male-dominated ancient Greece.
35) The Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency is the highest authority in Egypt for promoting and protecting the environment.
36) I continue to hand wash but good to know that the dishwasher is authorized by the highest authority.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of highest authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of highest authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with highest authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word highest authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with highest authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of highest authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of highest authority
Compound Sentences with highest authority
Complex Sentences with highest authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with highest authority