high attainment in a sentence
1) California was ranked 48th in 2009 for high school attainment.
2) The awards, recognised high attainment and outstanding continuous improvement.
3) The hallmark of this class is its high educational attainment.
4) Unemployment rates are especially high for women despite their higher educational attainment.
high attainment example sentences5) He visited Himalayas four times for higher spiritual attainments.
6) Third, simplifying is a higher intellectual attainment than complexifying.
7) ELIGIBILITY: Membership is based on high scholastic attainment.
8) Shropshire has the highest educational attainment in the West Midlands region.
9) His paper gave many examples of high intellectual attainments by various deaf people.
10) They were regarded as Mañjuśrī in Tibetan Buddhism and had high attainments.
11) Paramahansa means "supreme swan" and is a title indicating the highest spiritual attainment.
12) To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment.
13) Occupations which require high educational attainment are well compensated and are held in high public esteem.
14) Similarly, we developed a three-tiered classification of low, medium and high educational attainment.
example sentences with attainment15) Purple is also associated with spiritual qualities of mastery, love, and high spiritual attainment.
16) However women's higher educational attainment throughout the region does not correlate with higher representation within government.
17) The salaries of those with higher educational attainment are generally greater than those whose educational attainment levels are lower.
18) Chinese Australians born overseas reported high educational attainment with over 50% of them holding at least bachelors degree.
19) Hopley was described by Algernon Charles Swinburne as "a person of high attainments and irreproachable character".
20) Self-Mortification – The Torturous Method Even with such a high spiritual attainment, Ascetic Gotama was not satisfied.
21) The relatively high educational attainment and English proficiency of Black African immigrants appears to translate into high labor force participation.
22) This young aboriginal soldier is a man of high attainments, with a great love for Shakespeare and poetry generally.
23) Both were men of ardent piety, of high theological attainments, and of unflinching courage in advancing the truth.
24) The higher educational attainment of Asians masks the fact that a wage gap exists between Asians and whites of the same occupations.
25) Children who sleep through the night and have few night waking episodes have higher cognitive attainments and easier temperaments than other children.
26) In the view of this school, the highest attainment does not reveal the experienced diversity of the world to be illusion.
27) They deny the claims of God, and neglect the interests of their own souls; but his existence, his character, his laws, are facts that the reasoning of men of the highest attainments cannot overthrow.
28) Research has shown that students with higher educational attainment have higher average earning power over a career, but also live healthier lives.
29) Mind and emotions of both of them had long been trained and prepared, so that they could reach the highest attainment very quickly.
30) This is why our sages, who were all of very high attainment, gave us these examples: as He is merciful, so are you merciful; as He is gracious, so are you gracious.
31) However there is a bias among site users towards people in higher income groups and people with higher educational attainment, the research finds.
32) Pleased with Paramahamsa Hariharanandaji's high spiritual attainment, Babaji Maharaj inspired him to visit the West in order to propagate Kriya Yoga.
33) Though there is no specific mention of the Buddha actually consuming this meat, obviously a nun of such high attainments would certainly have known what the Buddha ate.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of high attainment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of high attainment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with high attainment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word high attainment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with high attainment.
20 examples of simple sentences of high attainment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of high attainment
Compound Sentences with high attainment
Complex Sentences with high attainment
Compound-Complex Sentences with high attainment