have authority in a sentence
1) It dislikes choice and parents having authority and power.
2) The family has authority over the individual throughout life.
3) They alone have authority to award benefit.
4) The council has authority over the manager.
have authority example sentences5) The man has authority over the woman.
6) This person has authority, power and responsibility.
7) We have authority, yet we counsel clients.
8) The working party has authority to form a draft EC directive.
9) Different governing bodies have authority over domestic and international competitions.
10) Local municipalities have authority over most local government matters.
11) The president has authority over the Yuan.
12) Temple priests demanded that they alone had authority to forgive sins .
13) Although deacons are servants they do have authority.
14) Only He had authority over disease and death.
example sentences with authority15) The AO has authority to: 1.
16) The Mines Department has authority in mine safety matters.
17) Divine truth, when proclaimed, has authority.
18) I've gotta have authority to run it.
19) Documents and having authority to negotiate with the borrower.
20) This is a determination associations have authority to make.
21) The law may not have authority over him.
22) Who has authority to decide what actions will be taken?
23) The leaders who have authority should not be proud.
24) The presbytery has authority over many affairs of its local congregations.
25) NIFA by law already has authority to more aggressively oversee hospital finances.
26) If you have authority, others don't.
27) Does the state have authority to change God's laws?
How to use authority in a sentence28) Note: To have authority one must submit to authority.
29) Men do NOT have authority over us.
30) The Board has authority to impose taxes only within the unincorporated area.
31) A court may also have authority to operate within a certain territory.
32) There are a few different aspects to a website that has authority.
33) You mention "Southern segregationists" having authority over the District.
34) Each country has authority over which numeral separates the prefix and suffix.
35) Only a bishop has authority to confer the sacrament of holy orders.
36) To have authority is to be conceded a decisionmaking role.
37) Does the MDA have authority for verifying accountability?
38) You had authority in those days.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of have authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of have authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with have authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word have authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with have authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of have authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of have authority
Compound Sentences with have authority
Complex Sentences with have authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with have authority