have aunt in a sentence
1) I had an aunt, a dear enthusiastic soul.
2) I had an aunt in the trade.
3) I have an aunt who had 3 children.
4) I liked the idea of him having a sick aunt.
have aunt example sentences5) I have two elderly aunts who are Peter's older sisters.
6) I had an aunt who rented a field to a shepherd.
7) We are blessed if we have aunts and uncles and cousins.
8) I also have an aunt who collects art glass paperweights.
9) I have an aunt who had a double mastectomy.
10) Selvakannan has an aunt who lives with him and his parents.
11) He has an aunt in America.
12) Alex also has aunts who come to visit him and his grandmother.
13) Derek had an aunt who lived not far from his new Scottish home.
14) She also has an aunt who as a girl in Oxford knew several famous philosophers.
example sentences with aunt15) I have a very eccentric aunt who comes to us for Christmas, flying visits.
16) Did you have aunts and Uncles?
17) Then he were having some aunts come from er his aunts from er Manchester.
18) Runestone U 328 relates that Ragnvaldr had two aunts, Gyríðr and Guðlaug.
19) I have a great-great aunt on my mom's side who lived to be 106.
20) The boy had 13 aunts and uncles and was a very sociable, loving and affectionate boy.
21) I have an aunt who delivered bread by horse drawn van for the Suttons during WWII.
22) When a Wodehouse character has an aunt, the reader can depend on her being ghastly.
23) Mary Christmas has an aunt that turns her boyfriends into cats when they can't commit.
24) has an aunt in Quanzhou and a dissolute and ill-educated older brother, Hong-shee.
25) And erm as I told you before we had, I had two aunts with eleven each.
26) I have an aunt who is deaf in one ear from an accident when she was little.
27) She also has an aunt who really doesn't like her and is pretty mean to her.
How to use aunt in a sentence28) In the film, Dorina has an aunt while in the TV series she has an adoptive mother.
29) I've never had any family at all, so I'd really like to have an aunt.
30) She learns that Bill has an aunt "Sophia" who left all her money to Donna's family.
31) He had aunts in Bombay and brothers in Edinburgh, cousins in North Africa and sisters-in-law in Australia.
32) Daniel's wife Sarah Jones had an aunt (also named Sarah Jones) who married Mordecai Lincoln.
33) Magnum also has an aunt, Phoebe Sullivan, who is a novelist, and a cousin named Karen.
34) Hello Ellen my name is McKayla and i have an aunt who is in desperate need of a house .
35) She had had aunts and uncles and cousins and a parish priest, while Scarlet had had none of these.
36) I have a mentally disabled aunt (52 years old) that has just had surgery for a bowel obstruction.
37) I had an aunt who was in the Navy and sent gifts from her world travels, including from Japan.
38) Ali had an aunt in Southfields, but, he told the headmaster, she was doomed to everlasting hell-fire.
39) She also has a new aunt and that aunt has a horse farm, which is a lifesaver for Oksana.
40) Weird, cause I had an aunt who was "re-committed" and things didn't turn out half as well.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of have aunt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of have aunt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with have aunt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word have aunt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with have aunt.
20 examples of simple sentences of have aunt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of have aunt
Compound Sentences with have aunt
Complex Sentences with have aunt
Compound-Complex Sentences with have aunt