groundless accusation in a sentence
1) How many times did Steve Ballmer made groundless accusations against "Linux"?
2) It denied denying what it called groundless accusations about embassy involvement in the attack.
3) He has been the object of several groundless accusations of robbery or holding a knife.
groundless accusation example sentences4) This is a groundless accusation .
5) Russia's Federal Security Bureau rejected the comments as " groundless accusations " and otherwise refused to comment.
6) Nike heels for women Of course, most of the news, just report to recado disappeared there, about, is looking for news of Lorraine, make groundless accusations , to infer.
7) In relation to the case, various Bulgarian media and EU commission reports comment on the groundless accusations and the abuse of power by the prosecution.
8) operations of mass killings by providing groundless accusations and supporting the extermination of those affiliated with communist guerillas or local leftists.
9) (Bertie stoutly denies this charge, however, and on the same occasion Gussie makes other completely groundless accusations against other characters.)
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of groundless accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of groundless accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with groundless accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word groundless accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with groundless accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of groundless accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of groundless accusation
Compound Sentences with groundless accusation
Complex Sentences with groundless accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with groundless accusation